6: Do or die

"We have the rest of tonight to enjoy the carnival, so pick wisely." Taylor offered while we stood at the entrance, holding our cones of flavored ice cream. After the warmth spent as the sun bid goodbye, we chose to cool down and live like nobody's watching.

"It's so hard! Can we just ride them all?" I plead and played the prettiest puppy eyes I could execute, to which gave a successful outcome of his approval. Not minding the attention of the crowd, I held his hand and dragged him towards the ticket booth to get our stamps.

Taylor took out a card from his back pocket and handed it to the guy inside the booth. Later on, we were given some cool wristbands and a little pink stamp on the back of our hands.

"Unlimited rides?" I exclaimed upon reading the tied coupon. His face can't barely handle the laughter he's been trying to keep. I do care about how silly I look, but dude, who doesn't want to live their childhood again.

To be fair, I thought of something that could also be favorable to his side.

"What if we pick our personal favorites, and try them all?" Saying it with my arms crossed, Taylor looked down to me like a little girl having a bet with her older brother. That comparison is stupid and self-degrading, if you know.

"I'm a resident here, just in case you weren't informed. Basically, I've tried all of these things you see." Yeah, that smashed my face real quick. I mouthed a short oh  before trying to rethink my ideas.

"How about-

"Just whatever you want, Lara. Tonight's your night." My night. Though I was hoping for a follow up, reassuring statement, I knew this would be entirely just for the both of us. A lot of girls gathered in spots with their own groups, secretly capturing images of Taylor from a distance.

So this is how a normal girl would feel whenever she dates a celebrity?

Who said you were dating?

Who told you it needs some confirmation? Sometimes, the greatest enemy we could have is ourselves. We can be the most annoying and irrelevant talkers that could ever exist, and bug the hell out of us. I hate my conscience sometimes. But I can't fully hate something that's a part of me until death.

"I kinda wanted this night to be a do or die type of night." I demurely said as I clung on his arm, free from the bear we left at the baggage counter.

"Sounds interesting. After you, babe." He really made sure that his acclamation is true, giving me the rest of the night to enjoy. I hurriedly ran towards the metal fence of the first joyous ride I wanted to try.

Taylor's eyes fluctuated in dismay upon seeing the brightest colors in the entire area. 

"This is what your do or die is?" He dismally reacted at the sight of the Tunnel of Love, where the trains were painted in rainbow. It was purely for kids, but they might allow those young at heart like me. I snatched Taylor's hand and dragged him inside, away from the scorching stares of the women around. Their phones were out on their hands, waiting for a great angle and an extremely good shot.

I played the softest girly vibe with the cutest puppy vibes he could ever see, before kissing his cheek and running towards the entrance. What I did was really silly, but I need to build a good show to let these girls know who their queen is.

Why are you suddenly so bitchy?

You might be correct, but having a Taylor Zakhar Perez in your life gives you every right in the world to be one. 

The little gates opened for us to hop inside the tiny train, where only two adults could fit in. It's perfect for the both of us to enjoy the entire view of the carnival and the sea, for the train would take a good turn all around the area.