8: Real Adventure

It was indeed a well spent night, until I felt something sturdy beneath my head. Slowly opening my eyes, a soft blow of air touched my face while I regain for vision. As I glanced up, Taylor's sweet and innocent sleeping face welcomed my eyes. Too adorable to get disrupted by sudden unwanted movements I make. It was pure beauty that met my morning, for the first time in my entire existence. It felt strangely good to wake up in someone's arms.

But being in this state can't stop me from wondering. What if I haven't met him? Where would I be waking up to this morning? I mean getting yourself inside a plane after being asleep isn't a joke. 

I grabbed the opportunity at hand to poke his nose. But even before my finger could land the tip, his eyes blinked to open.

"Good morning." Holy goose why does his breath smell like a field of tulips

I pulled myself away from him, trying to refrain myself from blushing. When his strong arms grabbed be back to bed, it was too late to hide them.

"You look cute when you blush." Please stop talking. It feels like my hymen is tearing apart at the sound of his voice.

"This is your second day here in California. What do you want to do?" His hot and hoarse voice asked me the question, stirring up amusement in my mind.

"Why are you counting my days? Do I have a deadline?" It left my mouth to cause him giggling  as he let go of my head.

"No! It's some sort of reminder. I like that you are here, even if takes me thousand more days to count." His defense cut my worried thoughts and brought me back. I sat up from lying in bed and shuffled my hair.

"I want to swim for today. Is there any place here where I could do that naked?" 

How dare you, Lara?

No, my dear conscience. That was Athena who spoke up the very bright and irresistible idea that escaped my lips.

"You- you wanna swim naked? Hmm, never thought that you could be that naughty." Taylor left the bed, only to surprise my eyes with his sumptuous ass to drool at. 

"W-why, did..-

"It's not what you think, but I would love to. Soon. I usually wear nothing when I sleep so don't be that surprised. You have to get used to this." He departed with his brief explanation that wasn't enough to convince me, but I have to believe. 

I observed every little move he did, from the moment he left the bed towards the kitchen. 

"What do you want for breakfast?" His voice moved me to a new dimension of realization.

"Uhh anything with coffee." To be honest, I am not in my usual normal state right now because of the undeniably good view from a distance. But instead of letting him dominate me, I did my own little show.

Slowly arising myself up from bed, I flicked the covers away to reveal my figure. In lieu of putting him on my palms, the tables have turned upon the sight of my exposed legs. The gasp that departed my mouth reached Taylor's ears, getting his attention wholly.

"Uhh yeah about that, you kept repeating 'get me naked, it's too hot' while you were asleep. Thought it was a joke at first but you got serious and began to pinch my arms til I did what's commanded." He fully explained, mimicking me exaggeratedly. 

"No way."

"Yes way, baby. Don't get yourself ashamed of it, you're cute." I don't want to be just cute! I am beautiful!

Did he really just call me baby?

"Let's have breakfast, so we could leave after everything." Taylor seems to be so good at shifting the topics, favorable to my embarrassing situations.