HELLO!

A/N- Thank you so much for all those who commented and showed their interest. I am so, so grateful to you all for your support.

Just a reminder- I will update this story once a week on Saturday or Sunday.

xxx

Two weeks has passed since Nate and Serena started talking while not talking. Nate and Hazel have developed a bond of their own. He was glad when she referred him as dad the first time they conversed. Serena didn't hide who was her dad and he couldn't be happier anymore. The routine that this family was following was two calls per day, the morning call where Nate and Hazel would talk and the goodnight call where Serena and Nate will just listen to each other's breathing. It was soothing them in some unknown manner and they have grown to like it. But deep down they both yearned more, maybe speak few more words then a 'hello' or a 'bye' and maybe be with each other under the same roof made of bricks and cement and not just clouds or stars.

Nate wanted to go to London to meet them. He even almost booked his flight last week but he just couldn't get through it. He doesn't wants to pressurize Serena with his presence. He would take this thing slow and give her as much time as she wants and the moment she is ready he would leave everything and just go running to her.

"Hello." Nate speaks sleepy. It's five in the morning for him and its five and he never gets up early especially when it's a weekend.

"Daddy." Hazel's voice giggly after all she just woke up his dad. She loves to do that even though Serena always tells her not to call Nate early during weekends but she has never been the one to listen. She is stubborn child just like her mother.

"Hi, baby." Nate speaks cheering up a little bit.

"Dad." Hazel's voice is serious and Nate gets up instantly.

"What happened, Haze? Is everything alright?" He was kind of panicking now.

"When will you come to meet me?" She asks in a low voice.

"Soon, baby." He replies and he knows what her next question is going to be. He powered in his laptop and was browsing through websites to book him an earliest flight.

"When is soon?" She asked just the way he knew.

"Umm. How about ten hours from now." Nate said just as soon as he confirmed the payment and his flight was booked.

Hazel squealed and started spinning at her position; she was in the garden when she called him "Wow, wow, wow. I can't wait to meet you, Daddy. You are the best." She said and Nate smiled.

"Hey, Haze, don't tell your mother okay?" Nate wanted to surprise Serena.

"Anything you say, Dad. Now go packing. Bye." Hazel was beaming with happiness and Nate laughed with same energy and bid her goodbye and with a see you soon wish.

xxx

Nate rushed into the airport and thanks to his First Class air ticked he didn't had to wait in long queues for security check. He was prioritized in. Once he was done with all the formalities, he went into a fancy gift shop which he spotted during the security check. There were a lot of gifts for all ages of people. But he had no idea what he could buy for Hazel and Serena and Milo- the dog.

He needed help and who can be a better help than one of his best friends, Blair Waldorf. So he called her. She picked his call on the third ring.

"What possibly you could need at 7 in the morning, Archibald?" Blair shouted. No 'hello' but a direct question.