Morning Honey

A/N- Hey, I hope you all are doing fine. Thank you so much for all those who commented and showed their interest. I am so, so grateful to you all for your support.

I read that a few of you were confused regarding which bar I was referring to, then it was a reference drawn to the Shepard Bar where Nate and Serena had their first time and later where Serena took Dan to try and hurt Blair. It is just a reference, not the same plot.

Also, in this story I may draw some more references from the show, they may not be in the same timeline though.

Until then please keep showing your love and support.

Just a reminder- I will update this story once a week on Saturday or Sunday.

xxx

CHAPTER 7- MORNING, HONEY

"What are you looking at?" Nate asks her, his eyes still closed. It was early and due to the differences in time zones he slept late at night and he was busy gaping at Serena half of the night, registering that she was really near him and lying next to him.

"You." She said coyly, her eyes fixed on his face. She knows it's early for him and she didn't intend on waking him up as well. She just wanted to stare at him. He was there, lying next to him and she was all smiling brightly at the thought of how her dreams are now turned into reality.

"Come on, come let's just go back to sleep." He says turn to her side and pulling her into himself. Serena smiled at his baby antiques but she hugged him back because she wanted to.

After a few minutes, she lifted her head to look at him again and Nate shrugged and started to pull her back. Serena tilted her face to kiss him on his cheek and whispered "Morning, Honey."

Nate smiled meekly and said, "No, Honey, good night." Serena laughed loudly and kissed his forehead and tried to free herself from his embrace but he tightened his grip and nudged her until she was pinned beneath him. He opened his eyes to look at her to check if she was comfortable but there she was looking at him adoringly, more than comfortable. He kissed both of her cheeks, his lips grazing near her lips. Serena arched her body upward in anticipation.

"Mommy?"

They heard their sweet daughter's voice coming from afar and Nate sighed and his head collapsed beside hers, Serena laughed. She was still pinned beneath him.

"Down here, Honey," Serena said and Nate growled. "Our baby." she chuckled and he sighed.

"Okay, let me go now." She says when he doesn't let her go.

"No.," he says and he is sleepy. She pushes him off her and sits up straight when Hazel was finally in the room.

"Daddy." she cries as soon as she sees him looking at her still lying flat on his stomach. Hazel jumps on the couch and cuddles beside him.

"Morning, Honey," Nate says. "Morning, Daddy," she replies. Serena sat there adoring her two favorite humans.

"Morning, Milo," Serena says and milo barks in reply leaving all three of them giggling.

xxx

"Hey, Haze, look what I got for you," Nate calls Hazel where his luggage was. He handed her cricket ball and an unnamed England cricket jersey.