OFFICE, OFFICE

A/N- Hey, I hope you all are doing fine. Thank you so much for all those who commented and showed their interest. I am so, so grateful to you all for your support.

Just a reminder- I will update this story once a week on Saturday or Sunday.

xxx

CHAPTER 8- OFFICE, OFFICE

Their room was pitch dark when they entered inside, the only source of light was the light from the streets entering through a big window in the room. Nate closed the door hurriedly and Serena pulled the curtains to shield their unholy acts from the eyes of their neighbors if there was any awake at this hour of the night.

Once done they moved towards each other so fast that their bodies collide and without waiting for even a second Nate kissed every feature of her face, her eyes, her cheeks, her chin, her temples, her forehead, her nose, and her lips. Serena's hand hovered all over his body from his hair to his neck to his chest to his back. They both were filled with love and lust for each other.

"Do you want to take this slow?" Nate asked breaking the kiss. His eyes were dark and looking deep into hers and his hands were unbuttoning her shirt.

"Do you want to take it slow?" Serena countered him with the same question. Her eyes filled with the need to have him and her hands holding the hem of his sweatshirt on his waist.

They looked at each other not moving. They wanted each other so bad and they don't know what to do. Her one hand slowly moves up towards his chest, beneath his shirt, over his heart.

"Nate, I want it if you want it too. And we can take it slow because I know that we have each other and this time I am not going anywhere without you." She says it like it's an ardent truth.

He kisses her before saying "few kisses here and there wouldn't hurt anyone, right?" And lifts her and she wraps her legs around his waist, their foreheads connected. Nate carries her to the bed and drops her on it with him on top of her.

He unbuttons her shirt and she pulls his sweatshirt off. He kisses her neck, bites her skin there and she winces in sweet pain. Her nails dig into his skin on his back and Nate hiss.

Serena rolls him over sitting on top of him. She holds her hair with one hand and kisses and bites Nate's chest and his shoulders and his neck. She kisses every feature of his face, while he massages her skin on the stomach and back.

They weren't humans then; they were some pair of wild animals who craved each other.

xxx

Serena stretched her arms when she wakes up, events from last night were as fresh as the day in her mind. She was wearing just her bra and lounge shorts. She turned to face Nate who was sleeping beside her. When Serena moved Nate turned to her side.

"Natie." Serena sang his name in his ears and he pinned her beneath him. His eyes were still closed and his face near her neck. He kissed her there and then on her shoulder blade.

"No, Nate." Serena pulled his face towards her. He gives her an unbelieving look and she chuckles. "Hazel will be up any minute and we should be decent." She starts pushing him away to get up. But Nate pulls her back and kisses her one last time before letting her go. Serena blushes and ran into the bathroom to freshen up and Nate goes back to sleep.