Chapter 2

CHANEL POV
It's Wednesday and I'm taking my hair down. All I really gotta do is remove the glue from the front then cut the thread in the back. I started taking down my braid foundation when my phone started ringing.

Incoming FaceTime call from
🔫BROTHER🔫

Me:Waddup brother
Dior: don't Waddup me why the fuck are you getting your hair before school 7 am.
Me: because I need it done I been wearing a fucking headband to cover it up.
Dior: just wear yo natural hair
Me: no bitch
Dior: whatever hoe I'm coming at 6:45 you going to TJ fine ass
Me: yes you gone see yo little crush
Dior: she ain't my little crush she be playing to much
Me: Ight whatever can you come take me to give her this wig.
Dior: Ight I'm with my friend Lance right now tho
Me: Ight I don't care.

I hang up then I text her I'll ll be there in the next hour. Then I text my dad and tell him what I'm doing. I take my braids down and put my dirty ass hair in a bun.

20 minutes later I get a text saying he outside.

I get in the front seat and I put the address in his phone.

"Chanel this is Lance" Dior say

"Waddup" he say. I just say a small hey.

"She ain't this silent don't let her trick you she a fuck monster" Dior say laughing. "Go to hell bitch".

"Yo daddy in love with designer or sum" Lance say."Yea I guess" I say.

"Dior you going to the game Friday" I ask. "yeah I go to every game my homies play Daddy letting you go sum cause I ain't watching you".

I smacked my lips and said "yes he is and Jackson is watching me I ain't want you up my ass anyway how".

"Jackson not even gone watch you. You could get kidnapped and he wouldn't notice but if any boys try talking to you I will kill them".

I sat up on my seat and said "No the fuck you not I want a boyfriend".

"Boyfriend, you out yo fucking mind. Sit back. Boyfriend my ass, fuck wrong with yo ugly ass".

"Lance you see how I get treated" I say looking back at him". "Aye don't put me in yo shit cause you wanna be a busy body".

I decked him in his throat I have a habit of doing it when people talk to me wrong or just annoying.

He started gasping for air.

"Can't speak now can you ugly ass gasping for air"I say while Dior laughing while driving.

Lance pop him in his head "agugugu fuck is funny nigga Chanel imma beat yo ass you hit like a nigga"

"No the fuck you not and Chanel you just met this man and you already hitting him you fucking aggressive".

When we got there the boys stayed in the car. I went to TJ apartment.

"Hey girly" I say hugging her. "Hey Chanel how you get here".

I say "Dior and his friend" handing her the bag which had my wig in it. "He shoulda brought his fine self up here. But anyway you want the hair straightened or do you want me to change the color".