Chapter 7

PRINCETON POV
I woke up too Chanel still sleep on FaceTime. It's been a month since I told her I liked her. Well she was sleep. And she be playing a lot like somedays she wants a relationship other days she just wants to be friends. She somebody I definitely want around but I don't know if I wanna keep waiting on her. I don't know if she scared or she want to play with me.

My thoughts was broken by my mom walking into the room. "Here go yo laundry stop leaving it in the dryer" she says. She left a pile of clothes in my room and walked out.

Chanel:prince you up
Me:yess beautiful
Chanel: okay text me I'm finna start getting ready for school
Me: okay bye

I got out of bed and started getting dressed. I put on a hoodie and joggers from this Instagram shop. After getting dressed I finished getting ready for school.

I got in my car and left to school. When I got to school me and Lance was chilling in class I was texting Chanel still.

"Aye so what's happening with you and Chanel" lance say leaning back in his chair.

"I don't even know man somedays she want me other days she just wants to be friends, I ain't tell D yet because I don't even know what to tell him".

"Well do what you gotta do shit... females be tripping" he say. I just kept thinking and went about my day. After my second class I went to my coaches office since he needed to talk to me.

"Hey coach you needed something" I say walking in. "Yeah umm come in take a seat" he says.

"So it's your senior year we really need to talk about colleges, umm so I'm just gone tell it too you straight a lot of college just pulled there scholarships and the easiest way to say why is because they don't want to take there chances on a kid".

"Whatcha mean I had amazing season" I say sitting up confused. "It's a hundred of players like you and it's only so many scholarships to go around but you still have some nice offers" he started pulling out envelopes.

"I think it's time to commit to one" he says standing up. I nod and say give me some time and I'll pick. I still had nice offers like Ohio state, Penn state, and etc. I just feel like damn what happened in the last couple of months.

I had left out his office to leave after the conversation. As I walking to the front of the school to my car I see Chanel in the hallway with some boy. I don't know who the fuck he is.

You know I wouldn't be mad if they was just walking but he had his arm round her and shit like what. Man never mind I guess she made her mind up.

I walked outside to my car. I was irritated but fuck it let me go blow some steam off.

TEXT DREA🤮

Aye come outside now

What you want I thought you
was done with me

Girl come on before I change
my mind

Ight coming baby💋

She made her mind up so I made mind.

CHANEL POV
After first period with Dior I meet up with Ash in the hallway and she walks me to class. "Guess whose back" she says happy. "Who"

"The one the only Tavion" she say. "You for real wait why he back" I say happy but confused. He left in the beginning of the school year to take care of his grandma out of state. Last thing I heard was he started doing photograph up in Detroit there. He was doing pretty good too.