Chapter 5

CHANEL POV
"I'm locked they wont let me out" I'm singing in my bed. Ashlee at the end of my bed laying down and Lance and Dior sitting against the wall on the floor.

"Shut the fuck up you only on punishment for the weekend you better be happy he ain't beat yo ass" Dior say throwing a pillow at me.

"Wait Chanel you still get yo ass beat man they be treating you like a child" Lance say laughing standing up. I sit up and punch him in his stomach.

Dior pull Lance leaned over body back down to the floor "you done injured my nigga and shit. He only came to give you a little entertainment shit we all did".

We were interrupted by my dad walking though my door "D we gotta go.. who you" he say pointing to Lance on the ground looking at him stuck. I guess they never meet each other but Lance look scared as shit. D told my dad he was bringing a friend but he still needed to introduce himself.

Lance stand up and say "I- I'm Lance Williams nice-e to meet you sir". No cap my dad look like he wanted to start laughing, mans stuttering hard as fuck.

"Ight come on D you can bring yo friend too umm girls it's seafood from the boil downstairs for y'all".

"What about us" Dior says smacking his lips. "Boy bring yo ass". After they walkout and I hear the front door open and close me and Ash run downstairs to eat. Thank you because if a bitch gone be locked up at least she eating good.

New text from 216*******

Hey this prince from the game

Oh Hey it's Chanel

How yo day been I ain't think you
was gone text back

Good why you think that

Idk you seem like the type that
don't mess with people fr

Oh I do I just don't socialize
during school

I don't think I ever seen you in
school man you sure you go dere 😂

I know where I go jit

Ight what you want yo contact
name to be and photo

💕CHANEL 💕
*1 attachment *

😍😍😍
Do mines as PRINCEBAE
*1 attachment*

You cute
Whachu mean "bae"🤨

Don't worry bout dat

Whatever
Wyd

Nun chilling at home hbu

Same damn thing😂

You wanna link I can come get you

Nah I can't leave I'm with my
best friend right now but some
other time

"Bitch I cleaned the table off" Ashlee say moving the bags from the counter to the table.

I sat down and started eating.
~~
I wake up. After a long weekend of being home I'm ready to finally leave out.

I start getting ready for school doing a little makeup just to cover up my dark circles.