Chapter 3

Prince POV
"Beep beep beep" my alarm went off. I groaned as I turned it off and got out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom passing my basketball awards and family photos on the wall. When I turned the doorknob it was locked.

"Ight come on Ma I ain't got all day it's game day I can't be late" I say.

"Boy you a senior you got like four classes don't rush me". "Whatever I'm just bouta get dressed" I say turning around walking back to my room.

Ma be a whole headache. After daddy's left us me and her got really close she like my best friend. I just want us to make it out the hood by all means necessary.

I pulled out my game jogging suit our team got for game day. I put it on and put some socks and cologne on.

Then I went to the bathroom after I heard my mom got out. Dukes be taking to long in there for real. I brushed my teeth washed my face and put my chain and watch on. I look fresh asf.

Anyway I packed my bag and basketball bag.

Incoming call DIOR🥶

Dior: nigga I'm here hurry up
Me: I was just gone drive myself cause I'm not trying to get trapped at yo house with Lance and you.
Dior: nigga just come on I'll drop you back off around 5 so you ain't late for yo game.... acting like varsity start at 4 or sum
Me: whatever nigga I'll be out in a second

I slip on some custom white forces that say prince on them and leave out. Man this weather winter shit ain't no joke I be forgetting where I live at sometimes.

"Waddup D" I say getting in the car. "Waddup prince why you look cold".

"Nigga it's below zero and I don't like wearing big ass coats thats why and why is you cheesing so much nigga you finna kill me or sum" I say rubbing my hands together.

"Me and TJ back on good terms" he says smiling. "Ain't that the crazy broad didn't she break one of yo windows cause you was cheating last time" I say with my face scrunched up.

"Shut the fuck up Now I remember why I don't talk to you in the morning you be starting shit to early" he say looking at the road.

"Nigga go to hell you mad cause you ain't no morning person". "No nigga I try to be nice in the morning one time and you shoot my shit down I should let yo ass out right here and walk in the cold" he says.

"Hey you the one who wanted to give me a ride" we go back and futher for a minute then we pull up to the school. Me and him split up and I go to first period with Lance.

I only got 2 explore classes and 2 core classes and then I leave because I'm not staying in study hall all fucking day.

After class was over I went to my next class which was a college credit. I sit down and this girl Drea come sit next to me.

"Hey Princeton" she say batting her long ass eyelashes. "What you want Drea"

"I just wanted to wish you a good game do you miss our little pregame ritual" she ask me and starts touching my leg.

"Naw remember you cheated on me with Sin linebacker ass fuck wrong with you".

"I want you back tho me and Sin done" she say with those none working puppy dog eyes. "You is not a deadbeat father you can not have me when it's convenient to you.. so you can turn yo big ass around and get the fuck back to yo fuck seat" I say coping that one video smiling.

She started cussing and saying shit as she walked off I honestly don't give two shits. Class started and I did my work. I did the same thing for the last too. After class I went to Dior car so we can leave.

"Waddup prince" lance and d say together. "Nigga Lance don't you have class" I say getting in the front seat".

"Yeah but I don't give a fuck and I'm finna just leave my car here and drive it back after the game" he say as D get situated and pulls off.

When we got to his house we jumped on the game. We played for a while then his momma came into the room.

"Lance I know yo dusty ass ain't eat my chips" she say walking in. "No ma'am that was all D"he said.

D threw a pillow at lance head and said "Nigga why you lying on my name". I started fucking laughing. "Y'all ass gone kill me, hey Prince how you doing baby don't you got a game tonight" she say smiling at me.

"I'm good and yeah I'm leaving at 5". D scrunch his face up and say "how you nice to him but not us I swear it be yo own your blood man".

"Cause he cleans up, runs to the store for me, and he cute" she say walking out.

"Right she don't like you ugly niggas" I say laughing.
-------
End of chapter opinions?
Short Chapter but I really wanted to introduce a Princeton in some type of way.
He is a main character
Some chapters will be long some will be short.
VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND CONTINUE READING