Chapter 12

CHANEL POV
It's been a week since the incident they couldn't find who did it. I been sleeping in my dads room or my dad slept on the floor in mines I would wake up in chills and screaming.

My dad don't let Prince sleepover or even stay in my room alone so he stays in the room with me because I need somebody to wake me up during my episodes.

I haven't been to school either dad asks me every couple of days I still say no. I don't really want to leave the house .

I been booked up with nail appointments partly so everyone can stay out my ass. I understand they wanna be there for me but I want to be alone.

I just saving my money since I don't have no reason to spend it.

I usually finish school work in 2 hours at most. My school found out what happened and told me to come back when I'm comfortable. I think they just want me gone cause I fight to much.

I didn't have a nail appointment or anything. I was bored so I started writing songs. I wanted to express how I was feeling in some way.

Every time my dad or Prince tried talking to me I couldn't talk. I just couldn't make words up.

I'm at this point where a door has closed and a new door has opened but I can't go though it yet I'm stuck alone.

As much as I don't want my friends around me I do. But their not here they think I'm fine and I just need some good laughs but I need somebody to see I'm not okay. Even Prince think I'm fine.

I'm confused on life and Prince starting his business and not being around ain't making it any better.

I guess Lance and Ashlee dating or talking or something. We talked a lil but it was more Paige and Ashlee talking and me making small responses.

Dior been helping Prince with orders so I haven't seen him either.

The shops been a great they sold out this weekend. Everybody been promoting and shopping with him.

For me business been fine I started taking older clients that come during the school day.

After I was done writing I went downstairs to see if anyone was home.

Nope nobody. I don't even remember my dad leaving but he did. I went to his room to see if he had left a note or something on where he was going.

I looked around and didn't find nothing. I started wondering though his closet he had a storage box I never seen before. I mean I seen it I just never went in it. It did say do not open but hey nobody's here so.

I pull it out and open it. It was like unlocking old memories it was my moms stuff.

Some of her clothes but a lot of here pictures and books.

I start rummaging though it and find her old diary.

I wanted to see if she had any advice for or something just to put me at ease.

I started looking though it. It was mostly poems and writings.

I started to read one

The dark was a moment
The clouds covered the sun
The chaos filled her ears
While words couldn't leave her tongue

When the clouds passed
Her soul was only left
She built herself from the ground
And became the loudest sound.

I continued reading some. I started getting tired.

"Chanel you in he- why are you going though my stuff" he say sounding my mad.

"Why don't you show me any of this". "Get out" he say. "Why don't YOU SHOW ME THIS".