Chapter 10

CHANEL POV
I wake up at Dior house after our first sleepover every other weekend we sleep over know.

"Wake y'all ass up" I yell. "Shut the fuck up I got a hang over" Dior yell. "Nobody said to get messy drunk with dad". He was probably drinking his problems away I guess him and TJ got into but it's Valentine's Day so there probably make up when he surprise her with some shit.

"Ma lay back down I wanna sleep a little longer" Prince say. "I don't want too tho" I say it was like 10am.

"Ight den come on den ma " he got up and grabbed his tooth brush and mine out his bag. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. I did the same. Everybody finally was awake.

"Baby give me a second I'll be back" he threw on his slides and Lance left with him. I really didn't give a fuck what they niggas was doing.

I took my scarf off I had two braids back. I'm finna start getting braids more since they easier to maintain.

"come mere Chanel" I hear Prince yell. I walked out the room and so did Ashlee and Dior to see what was happening.

I wake to the front room and it's hella bags on the floor. I start smiling mad hard.

"Aweee you ain't have to do all this" I say hugging Prince. I told him when he asked me what I wanted to do for Valentine's Day I said nothing and he didn't have to get me anything.

I know he was still gone get me a lil sum but I ain't think all of this.

It's pink bags, bath and body works, finish line, forever 21, and two bands.

"Baby you know I had to spoil you" he says. I start looking thur the bags and start to wonder where has Prince been getting money from lately because he never talks to me about a job.

Lance and Ashlee go to the kitchen and started cooking. I don't know those too been getting close.

"Prince you can put the bags in my car" D said sitting on the couch next to me.

"I'll help" I stood up and helped him take my bags out. I really wasn't trying to help I just wanted to talk to him alone.

"Prince how you get all that money" I say throwing the bags in the back seat.

"What chu mean" he ask with a confused face.

"You don't have a job and I know yo momma just don't be handing you thousands to spend on a girl and you ain't launch yo business yet which the money should have went too" I say putting my hand on my hip.

"Why can't I just spoil you" he say sounding irritated.

"What can't you just tell me the truth". "Let's not do this right now" he say.

"No right now is the perfect time" . " I just did a few errands for yo dad" he respond scratching his head.

"Whatchu mean a few errands" he didn't respond he just stayed silent. So I punched him in his throat "what you mean a few errands" I say yellling.

At this point Dior, Ashlee, and Lance outside. "What's y'all doing with daddy" I yell at Dior Lance and Prince. "Nun of yo business daddy told you this shit ain't nun of yo business" Dior say.

"It is my business how much money I see y'all racking in y'all all touching close to the main squad D I ain't fucking stupid. All he do is keep y'all on his leash bruh you his own son bruh and you snap at his every order you know what I guess it don't matter because yall don't care what happens to others if y'all get hurt or worse Fuck all of y'all how about that" I say and I start walking home.

I got leggings a hoodie and some Ugg's on walking. I'm happy it's February when the weather is bipolar because let it be snowing and I woulda had frost bite.