Chapter 13

"Please read and comment on the end of this chapter" -author ✍🏽

CHANEL POV

It's been 3 weeks since 2nd incident. Everybody acts like it didn't happen. I can't let this control me anymore. Over the days more and more of it became a fuzzy memory and started forgetting it.

I need to move on in life.

I got dressed to start my day. I still do my classes online I told them I will come back next year.

I started leaving the house again yesterday. I went to the movies with Ashlee. It was a small step because as soon as we got there my anxiety kicked in and I didn't wanna be out anymore.

I tried to text Dior and Prince to come get me but they refused too.

Today I had a hair appointment and I was going to my grandmother house for a party.

I wasn't planning on going but my dad forcing me because he feel like it shouldn't be a problem if I'm only around family. Sometimes I don't know if the man is negligent or ignorant.

I had TJ come to me since she wanted her nails done and I didn't wanna leave. It was 1 when she arrived.

"Girl I haven't seen you in a while" she says starting to straighten my blown out hair.

"Yeah I just been staying in the house, how you and D doing" I ask.

"bitch we got into it yesterday because I was on his phone while we at my photoshoot and some bitch started calling. So I picked it up and me and her started arguing, then he came and hung up on her. So me and him started arguing and I threw he phone at the wall come to find out the girl and him hasn't talked since October Oopsie" I start laughing.

I ain't even mad at her Dior do be on some fuck shit. He always self sabotaging himself.

"You toxic" I say joking. "He toxic I'm toxic we're toxic together" she says smiling.

"bout how you and baby boy been" she asks.

"We been cool I mean he be at school and doing shit for his business so I'm not trying to seem clingy but I love staying up under him" I say laughing.

"Girl ain't nun wrong with that. D told me you doing classes online. How has that been".

"It's been good I finish shit really early so I just been doing nails nun stop and building my clientele well until Prince come then bae time".

"Girl yes you been on yo lil grind when you gone go to school to be certified" she ask.

"Girl I been at school for dat shit I take boards next year. I'm ready to stop working out my room and get a booth"
(Felt like I should add that in)

"Girl right it was all good working at my house but now that why I'm moving cause to many damn people know where I live. I'm finna start working in this shop with these 2 other girls" she says.

"must be fucking nice"

She finished doing my hair and I did her nails. It took her like an hour and a half to do my hair and like another hour and a half to do her nails.

I got a high curly ponytail and Tj had got a short set with a some diamonds.

After she left I went I took a shower. After I got out I stayed wrapped up in a towel and washed my face and put lashes on.

"Baebae you in her- ouuuu heyyy" Prince said smiling wrapping his arms around my waist.

"how was yo day" I asked. "It was Ight I missed you tho" he said kissing my neck.