2. Old friends

Percy opened his eyes.
The woman was still struggling to get up.
Percy looked around searching for Riptide. But it was out of his reach.

Percy got to his knees. He needed to get up.
He needed to fight even though he didn't understand what was going on.

The woman was standing and holding up the stick.
Percy figured it wasn't just any stick and was wary of it. But before Percy can raise his shield again the woman smiled.

"Crucio!" She yelled. There was a red light comming out of the end. It hit Percy like a sword into the chest.

A wave of pain flashed in front of his eyes.
His skin felt like it is being pinched with milions of burning needles. He couln't move. His muscles tensed and he was cramping on the ground.
The pain eventually got him to scream in agony.

His brain felt like it was on fire. The only thought Percy had that he wanted it to be over. He wanted it all to end. For good.

Percy managed to open his eyes and see his mother laying on the ground. She was crying and mouthing his name.

The pain subdued.
Percy stopped screaming and was out of breath. He looked up and thought he saw Annabeth's face.
He whispered her name.

"Crucio!" The woman yelled again, and again it felt like Percy swallowed a bucket of fire of the Plegethon river in Tartarus but a hundred times worse. He was in a pain he had never thought possible.
He let out a scream of agony.

Percy managed to open his eyes. He saw his mom. He tried to push the pain away. To take back control. Percy concentrated. He focused and the pain was over within a couple seconds.

Percy was still on the ground. He was out of breath and panting. Sweat dripping down his temples.
The woman walked up to him and crouched besides him. "Interesting.." She whispered.

Percy acted quickly and pushed her off balance.
She fell down on the floor and Percy wanted to pin her down with his knees on her arms. But she was quick and rolled away.

She stood up and charged at him. She pushed him against the wall and Percy felt a sharp and burning pain in his stomach.

Percy grunted and pushed the woman away and looked down. There was a silver dagger sticking out of his side. She flew at him again and this time Percy ducked and she missed him.

Percy punched her and she lost balance. Which made Percy's side burn even more.

He grabbed her throat and pushed her against the wall again. She just smiled.
"You like it rough huh?" She whispered and licked his cheek.

Percy started to get even more angry.
He threw her against the wall again and pulled the dagger out of his side, and put it against her throat.

"Who are you?" He yelled. The woman smiled at him showing her rotten teeth. "Answer me!" Percy said still filled up with rage.

"He will definitely like you." She said grinning.

"Who?! Who are you talking about?!" Percy yelled.

"Sally?" A voice called from outside.

"We are too late. They are already here." A womans voice sid. Percy could hear them running.
He didn't know if they were friendly. But he kept his grip on the woman.

Seconds later three people entered the living room. He didn't know them. They looked at what was happening in shock.

The woman laughed and disappeared. She was just gone. Percy didn't understand.