14. Revenge

Percy woke up gasping for air again.
He was covered in sweat and he took a moment to realize what the dream meant.

"Percy?" Ron asked looking like he just woke up, which he probably did. "What's wrong?"

"A bad dream. Don't worry." Percy told him still out of breath. Ron laid his head back on his pillow, mumbling about how nobody ever has a dream about butterflies or something. And he fell asleep right away.

Percy sat up right and thought about the dream.
It was more like a vision. And if it was true.. it would be bad.

Percy decided to go to see Dumbledore right before classes started. It couldn't wait anymore. Yesterday with Hagrid was suspicious enough. But now...

Percy couldn't fall asleep anymore so he took a shower and got dressed.

Percy still felt ridiculous with the robes and he didn't like to have the tie around his neck.
He sighed and waited for the others to wake up and walk into the common room.

"Morning." Hermione said behind him.

Percy turned around and greeted her and Ginny. They were both in robes and ready for classes.
They waited for the boys and headed for breakfast.

Percy hoped to see Dumbledore there. But he and a
Lot of other teachers were not here.

"Are the teachers usually skipping breakfast and dinner?" Percy asked. Harry looked at the table with a confused look.

"No.. they always have breakfast and dinner with the students. Unless you start your lessons later than first period." Hermione explained.

Percy got a bad feeling about this.
Well, talking with Dumbledore had to wait a bit longer. Again. Percy ate his breakfast and headed to his first class with Professor McGonagall again. Maybe she knew where Dumbledore was.

After 15 minutes she still hadn't showed up.
Harry and Ron were talking in low voices.

A couple more minutes passed and the students became restless. That's when the door opened and a very stressed looking professor McGonagall walked inside.

She headed straight for Percy ignoring the confused looks from her class.  "Mr. Jackson, if you would follow me please. Dumbledore would like to see you." She said urgent. Percy nodded and grabbed his bag.
"The rest of you are dismissed." She said to the other students.

Percy followed the professor without a word. Ignoring the whispers behind him.

She led him through hallways and stopped in front of a statue of a Phoenix. She mumbled a word and a staircase appeared.

Percy followed hesitantly.
"May I ask what this is about professor ?" Percy asked her. But when he entered the room he looked around he noticed that there were more people inside.

The headmaster was standing behind a desk. Around him were the heads of each house was present, professor McGonagall, professor Snape, professor Sprout, Hagrid and professor Flitwick.

"Percy, good you came." Dumbledore said calmly.

Percy looked the old man in his eyes.
"I wanted to speak to you anyways. I have the feeling it is about the same subject." Percy said.

"You can tell me now if you want.. they know." Dumbledore told him. Percy looked at the professors around him.

"It's about the monsters. Some of them are on their way. They are working with Voldemort." Percy told them. Most of the teachers flinched at his name.

"And how did you gain this knowledge?" Snape asked in a low and slow voice. He raised an eyebrow at Percy.

"Demigods have visions or dreams. They show us things that are happening or about to happen." Percy answered. "I had one last night. A bald noseless man was talking to some empousai." Percy said. He doubted if he should tell them what they were talking about. He decided against it.

"Empousai?" Professor Sprout asked confused.

"A creature from the Greek myths." Flitwick said.

"They are real. All the myths are real." Percy clarifies.

"What else did you see ?" Dumbledore asked as if he could see through Percy.

Percy took a breath. He decided to tell a part of the truth. "A lot of monsters hate me because I killed them. They are looking for revenge. They will stop at nothing to get to me. They are on their way. My vision showed them arriving tonight." Percy stated.

"What is your plan?" Dumbledore asked him.
The other teachers looked at him. They must be thinking he is crazy to ask me what they were supposed to do.

"We follow the classes like nothing is happening. We don't want the students to panick, nor to find out about everything. Hermione explained that there are defenses around the school, like wards? Make them stronger. I am not sure if magic stops monsters, but it should at least slow them down." Percy said putting his bag on the ground.

Percy opened it and pulled out the daggers he was carrying around. He put them in his belt.
The teachers looked at him in shock. Percy looked up.
"Don't worry, I have been training with the best since I was twelve." Percy tried to reassure the teachers.

"You expect us to just sit back and let you handle it? With knifes?" Professor McGonnagall asked.

"Yes." Percy stated simply. "I have been trained and have dealt with them before. My weapons can hurt and kill them. Magic would only slow them down a little. If anyone was to go with me they would only be in danger."

"What about a teacher accompanying you? So if anything goes wrong.. they could do something, like get help, get information to the others.." Sprout asked.

Percy thought about it.
"Fine. But just one. And the teacher will be in the shadows and will not intervene unless I tell them to." Percy clarifies.

"I'll go." Professor McGonagall offered.
Percy smiled and nodded.

"Meet me at the edge of the dark forest at 7." Percy said. "Until then.. everything is normal and nothing is wrong. You teach the classes, I'll be following mine. Oh, and Hagrid. Maybe it would be better if you didn't go into the forest until this is dealt with." Percy says.

Dumbledore smiled. "You heard him." He said.