If you experience period pain - Part I

[ I just wanted to make a quick note to say in this chapter, the demons would be referring to your correct pronouns and gender in this situation no matter what, as all genders could experience this ]

Part I - Diavolo, Barbatos, Lucifer, Mammon, Levi
-
Diavolo

His eyes widen ever-so-slightly as you tell him, then he frowns, taking the matter quite seriously. Diavolo tends to stay in bed during the rare times when he's ill (well, he sits up and reads and talks cheerily from bed), Lucifer tends to stay in bed when he's ill (or so he says, Lucifer also puts several deadly curses on his door so no one can ever see him while ill), so Diavolo automatically assumes that you will and should stay in bed at this critical time to your health.

He looks a little worried when you let him know you'll in fact be attending lessons as normal, though he respects you enough not to press your decision. But you can tell he's fretting every time you happen to cross paths with him at RAD during the day, Diavolo looks like it's taking everything he has not to keep asking how you are. So for one occasion only, you take an absence from after-school clubs, and Diavolo looks far too happy to be allowed to be a little overprotective for an evening (against all odds, his fuss does actually make you feel a bit better).

Barbatos

He understands the situation without the need for further questions, he would never wish to embarrass you with indescretion. He'll bring a handmade infusion and some warm pillows to the common room, looking softly amused by your many thank-yous and allowing himself to be coaxed into taking a break with you.

The infusion smells so lovely that you're tempted to ask the ingredients, but Barbatos gives you one of his inscrutable, wry smiles before you do, chuckling and saying perhaps it's best if you finish drinking prior to asking that question. He sits with you, and it's only then that you notice he brought two warm pillows with him rather than one, the first for you to hold and one for himself too, in case you didn't want to feel alone.

Lucifer

You're both early to the breakfast table. Since Lucifer mentions this isn't often like you, you decide to be honest and tell him that you couldn't sleep because of the type of pain you're in. Lucifer takes the news calmly and respectfully, matters such as these don't phase him in the slightest.

He's quiet for a moment, then asks whether you might like a tea or coffee. If you're in too much discomfort to make up your mind, he says that in that case, he's glad to have the opportunity to surprise you. He makes the most meticulously brewed pot of coffee you've ever seen, then pours your cup as a gesture of affection. He bows his head and refuses when you try to thank him, he wants to be able to do things like this for you without it striking you as something of note, but he believes his manner needs work (you love him, it doesn't).

Mammon

He takes the news exactly as you thought he would- getting flustered as soon as you mention it and babbling "oh, ohh, okay, right, right right-" while he tries to figure out the best thing to say to not sound like someone who's never had anyone tell him that before. You reassure him that it's okay to feel embarrassed when you're caught off-guard, but Mammon looks a bit miserable and feels a bit hopeless, making a loud and determined effort to insist he's not embarrassed and it's completely fine and he knows all about it.

He keeps throwing you piercing looks across the RAD classrooms all day, trying to work out how okay or not-okay you are. When you leave class to get some water, he frets himself into thinking you might've collapsed somewhere, and storms out of class looking for you. He throws his arm protectively around your shoulders as you walk back together, saying it doesn't matter what your human-problem is or whatever, he'll always have your back.

Leviathan

Makes a garbled, incoherent sound when you tell him the news, as if he'd prefer to be in excruciating pain himself rather than the embarrassment of hearing those words. Then he pulls a woeful face, feeling like he's really let himself down by behaving so awkwardly. He doesn't actually find what you've said gross, he's just never had anyone share personal news with him and he didn't know how to react.

You tell him to go to class and not to worry, it's honestly okay and you aren't upset or offended. You need to stay at the House of Lamentation that morning, but barely an hour has passed before Levi is at your door, his face flushed pink as he hands you a handwritten note.

The note says: "Dear Henry. I fear in my ignorance of certain human matters, I have acted foolishly in your presence and I wish to make amends. I wish to beg your pardon and ask for your forgiveness. Please join me at my estate today? By that I, um, mean, come hang out in my room? Please? Yours always, the Lord of Shadows." Levi looks like he's about to die of shame as you finish reading the note, he can barely breathe as he stutters "s-s-sorry, I know it's really lame-" but he doesn't finish because you just pull him into the biggest hug, saying he's not just your demon but your best friend too, and Levi hugs you back like he'll never let go.