When you towel-dry their hair - Part II

Part II - Levi, Satan, Asmo, Beel, Belphie
-
Leviathan

He sits as still as he can while you dry his hair, but his blush has taken over his whole face, even his ears and the back of his neck have gone bright pink. You feel really sorry for him and apologise, saying you didn't mean to be embarrassing, you were just trying to be cute and affectionate with him. But then Levi looks positively despairing, stammering that no, he's the one who's sorry, he does think it's cute and affectionate and his stupid reaction is only because he likes it so much and he likes you so much that he gets too overwhelmed. Then Levi squeezes closed his eyes and holds his breath with the wobbliest frown you've ever seen, blurting out that he wants you to continue so that he can show you how much he loves and appreciates it. You give him a hug and of course keep drying his hair, then you both start laughing as Levi scrunches up his entire face as if he's going to burst, wailing "I look even worse than before don't I?! W-well, just take my word for it then, I l-love and appreciate it!!"

Satan

His response is a flat "..fine" when you ask if you can dry his hair, but his expression isn't nearly so unenthused, and he gets settled at the edge of his reading chair rather promptly. His stare follows you from beneath his wet fringe as you walk to his side with the towel, and when he realises you're not standing as close as possible directly in front of him, he shuffles closer to amend this error of yours. You have to swallow your laugh because he'll get defensive, but you humour him by leaning his face on your pajama-top while you ruffle each side of his hair with the towel, and Satan looks ridiculously sleepy and soothed. You notice he pulls quite a few cute, funny faces as you're squeezing his hair, you don't think he realises he's snuggling contentedly into you with only one eye barely open and a blurry smile on his face. When you're done, he'll shake his head and blink, then give a brisk "thanks", trying to go back to what he was doing as if nothing happened.

Asmodeus

"Do you even have to ask?" Asmo throws you the dorkiest smile you've ever seen, completely ruining his attempt at a cute, sassy tone by tripping over his own feet as he gets up to move closer to you. "Oop- stay there then-" you laugh, while Asmo gives a sheepish "owwww...." sprawling his legs in a rather gangly manner over the floor and looking up hopelessly at you instead, waiting for his shining knight to arrive. Asmo keeps beaming the entire time as you gently towel-dry his hair, he can't help giving you lots of praise and encouragement because there's nothing he likes more than your attention. If you give him any praise whatsoever, even if it's just a happy or teasing compliment for keeping still, Asmo will giggle and positively melt, saying thank you and that he's happy you like him being good and well-behaved for you.

Beelzebub

He keeps softly laughing as you dry his hair, which keeps making you crack-up too, for some reason you just didn't expect Beel to be ticklish. When you tell him that, Beel scrunches his eyes and shakes his head, still trying not to laugh in between explaining that he isn't. "I'm not... heh..it's not tickling m-mehe... it's just the towel! It's too fluffy!" You're also laughing too much by now to try and argue that the towel being fluffy is what counts as him being ticklish, then Beel accidentally slips off his seat as he doubles-over laughing, creating such a crash and then stifling more laughter as his eyes start tearing. Belphie rouses from a nap, staring at Beel shaking with silent laughter on the floor and you trying not to laugh-cry as you stand there bewildered with the towel. Then Belphie just shrugs and says "huh. me next," even though he has no idea what's happening here.

Belphegor

When you ask if he needs his hair drying, Belphie hums and says "yes please," then comes right over and makes himself comfortable at your feet, no matter where you happened to be standing when you asked. You kneel down and take the towel from around Belphie's shoulders, then happily flop the entire thing over his head like he's wearing a ghost costume and gently squeeze his hair. You can hear Belphie snort with muffled laughter, then he gets you to pull him to his feet while he still has a whole huge towel over his head. He wraps his arms around your waist and hug-wrestles you, he also almost falls over with you in his arms. Eventually you're both sprawled on his bed, where Belphie nestles into you for a cuddle, you end up having to squeeze the rest of his hair while he sleeps curled into the crook of your shoulder, smiling at you.