Scary Dad

Jungkook the most successful business man could do anything but one thing.

"Taemin you need to wake up" Jungkook said as he shakes his son.

"Papa let me sweep it's vacation" Taemin said as Jungkook sighs but then an idea pops into his head.

"Well if you won't wake up then I will eat all your waffies" the father said as he chuckles while looking at Taemin's reaction.

The baby pouted similar to the older but then looks at his father laughing with him.

Now they both were ready and going towards Jungkook's company after having breakfast.

"Papa are we going to meet daddy?" The boy looked at his father as with curiosity.

"No baby we are going to the company" Jungkook said as he picks up his son as he got out of the car.

"Papa when am I gonna have a daddy who can care for us and thwen you can stay at home with me" he said as Jungkook smiles at him.

As they entered the door Jisoo came running towards Jungkook.

"Hi Taemin how is my baby?" Jisoo said as he smiled at the girl.

"Aunty I'm fine" Taemin said as Jisoo carried her.

"Uhh Jungkook...V is waiting for you" Jisoo said as she heads over to Lisa, Jennie and Rose.

"Great he is here again" the boy sighs as he enters the elevator or more like hellavator because he was about to meet his worst enemy again.

He got out on the last floor and grits his teeth as he enters his office.

"Hey Jeon" V said in a deep voice.

"What the heck V why are you here again?" The younger said harshly as he sits on his seat.

"Calm down feisty I am not here to cause another argument" the older said as he chuckles making the younger to grab a file tightly.

As Jungkook was about to come with a comeback a knock was heard and a little kid came inside.

"Papa I am sleepy" the kid said as he rubbed his eyes while on the other hand the mafia leader had is eyes widen in shock as he looks at the kid.

"This kid literally looks like a mini version of you...when did he get launched in the market" the older said as the younger sighs as he picks up the small boy.

"Papa is this daddy" the baby said as the two men widened their eyes.

"No he is not your.." he said as he Taemin got himself freed from his dad's grip coming towards the man.

"Hi baby" the older said politely as the young kid giggled making his heart melt.

Jungkook tried to explain another time but the kid won't listen.

"TAEMIN HE IS NOT YOUR DAMN FATHER...UNDERSTOOD HE IS NOBODY TO YOU" the younger shouted as the kid's eyes got teary as he opens his arms as Taehyung hugs him rubbing his back.

"Calm down Jeon he is literally 4" as the younger scoffs.

"It's none of your business V" he said as Taemin's arms around Taehyung tightened.

"You are scaring him Jeon calm down" the older said as Jungkook breaks down.

"I know that I am not a good father but I try my best and he does this to repay me" the younger said as he cried.

Taemin eventually fell asleep and the older lays him down on the sofa as he covers him with his coat.

"You aren't a bad father you raised him...Jeon he won't give away your place to anyone because you are his only father" the older said as he wraps his arm around the younger comforting him.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK
I PURPLE YOU💜