Yet

It was the next morning. Taehyung and Taemin were sleeping peacefully when Jungkook barged in.

"I will take my revenge Kim" he said darkly as he walk over to Kim Taehyung with his best weapons.

He puts the weapon near his head and ear. Then he started to bang the pan and spoon together making Taehyung fall of the bed.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" he said as Jungkook looks at him smiling nervously.

"G-good morning Tae...." he said when he was pinned to the wall.

"You know I don't like people disturbing my sleep" he said as he leaned closer.

"T-tae?" Jungkook let's out as Taehyung kissed his forehead.

"I am warning you not to do again angel" he said as he smiled while the younger was left in a shock and red cheeks.

"He kissed my forehead!!!!!" Jungkook squealed inside when he felt a small tug.

"Papa breakie" Taemin said as Jungkook kneels down.

"Okay I will get you your breakie but first go and brush your teeth" he said as the kid ran to the bathroom.

"Let's go beautiful" Taehyung said now fully ready putting his hand out .

"Okay gentleman" the man answered taking the younger's arm.

Jungkook blushed when the older connects their hands as they walk towards the kitchen.

The kitchen was clean but only 5 minutes after Taehyung's arrival the whole place was a mess.

"KIM TAEHYUNG NOT THE SALT ONLY A LITTLE SUGAR.... TAEHYUNG UNDERSTAND IT IN ONE GO!" the man said having a complete meltdown.

"Aww sugar you look cute when angry" he said as Jungkook's cheeks turned red but he nods and gets up.

"Order breakfast and then U will clean this up" he ordered as the older whines.

"Your my wifey" he said and backhugs the younger.

"We aren't a couple" Jungkook said as he heard the older mumble.

"Yet" he mumbles.  

"Let go of my papa" Taemin shouts as Taehyung hugs the younger tighter.   

No he is my wife" the older said as Taemin pouts.

"Daddy he is my papa" Taemin said as Taehyung smiled going towards the now crying boy.

"Aww prince don't cry he is your papa" he said as the young boy smiled at them.

"Yes and you are my daddy" Taemin said as he hugs the older's neck.

"So can I take your papa with me today....I promise once we get back I will do anything you want...you know that your Jisoo and Rose aunty will take care of you" he said as the boy nods.

"Okay but you will do anything I want" he said.

"Okay fine" the older said as Jungkook smiled at them.

They felt like a small family but they weren't.......YET.