The END

Sorry but I don't have anymore ideas and this is the worst ending so sorry!
2 years later
Jungkook was still asleep and he decided not to wake up anytime soon. The younger was tired from last night. Dirty minded people you need to stop OMG!

Taehyung had decided to take him out for a dinner well not only for a dinner though.

Taehyung had decided to propose the younger after 2 years of dating. And for both of them it was the best years of his life.

Jungkook had handed over the company to the older and he wanted to focus more on his family.

Marriage proposal and it went like

Jungkook arrived at the place and looked around just to see darkness. Maybe Taehyung forget that they had a date.

He sighs until a small hand collides with his. It was Taemin!

He took his dad's hand and ran to a certain place.

"Baby why did you bring me here...what are you even doing here?" The man said looking at his son confused.

The dark night was suddenly lightened up when lanterns flew up and Taemin looked at him.

"Daddy will you be mommy and let me be your ring Berry?" He said in one breath as Jungkook looked at the boy looking shocked and confused.

Then he felt presence behind him just to see his lover bend down on one knee as the waves clashed.

"Jungkook you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you.....give me the honour to be your husband and spend my whole life with you" he said to a teary Jungkook who just nodded as he pulled the man up hugging him tightly.

"I love you" he said quietly the the man kissed the side of his head.

They shared a sweet kiss under the sparkling night as waves clashed lightly sounding like music.

At home

Jungkook was sleeping when the door opened just to see Taehyung coming inside with a tray.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" the older said as he kissed the younger's cheek.

"Thank you soon to be husband....where is Taemin?" The younger said smiling.

"He is at school it was his first day" the older said as the younger smiled.

He had the best man as his husband.

"Are you not going to the company." The younger said as he went to balcony hugging his husband who was already there.

"No why would I if I am lucky enough to have a beautiful wife at home" the older said as the younger smiled hugging him.

They hugged each other tightly as he they shared a short kiss and enjoy the view.

The End!
I am sorry because I had 3 book pending and it was getting harder.
I purple you and please forgive me