Comfort

It was almost 2 hours Jungkook was kept under observation. Finally the doctor came out as Taehyung walk to him.

"Sir may I ask your relation with the patient?" The doctor asked.

"I am his.....husband yeah his husband" he said as he thought about Jungkook killing him once he found out.

"Shit I am in big trouble once he finds out" he thought when the doctor interrupts his thoughts.

"Sir then you can go meet him" he said as the man bows and leaves.

"Hello death" he said as he enters.

"Jeon what are you doing" he said as he saw the younger trying to remove everything on his hand.

The older rushed towards him as he grips his hands quickly.

"I need to go to my son that monster will kill him" the younger said as the older hugs him.

"Shhhh it's okay he's alright and your alright...stay calm babe" the older said the "babe" slipping out accidentally ( who knows if it was an accident or not😏)

The older pulls him in a hug as the younger grips onto his shirt.

Even though they both hate each other with their hearts Taehyung realized that even though they hate each other the younger was looking for comfort and safety.

He was lost in his thoughts when he realized that the younger fell asleep.

He laid him down and kissed his forehead as he went outside just to see a teary eyed Taemin.

"Daddy why do we swuffer a lot...like the bad man and then those people who come  in our house and they beat papa" Taemin said as Taehyung signed his guards to leave.

"Aww baby don't worry now daddy is here and he will protect his baby" Taehyung said as he hugs the boy.

"Will you protect papa?" The boy said curiously as the older smiles.

"Yes I will protect papa and Taemin from danger" he said as Taemin hugs him.

"I trust you daddy...I love you and papa so much" he said as he Taehyung sits on the bench with Taemin on his lap.

That was when Taehyung decided that even though he and Jungkook can't stand each other he will protect Taemin and Jungkook. He was ready to become a father to Taemin.

As he realized Taemin fell asleep he called someone.

"Get Jeon Jungkook's house CCTV footage all of them" he said as he ends it.