Falling for him

Finally after awhile they reach Taehyung's house. Jungkook had is head on Taehyung's shoulder as Taemin was sleeping on the older's chest gripping on his shirt.

Taehyung woke Jungkook up as the younger rubbed his eyes yawning.

"We are here" the older said as he  opens the car door getting out with Taemin in his arms.

The younger yawns again and hugs Taehyung's arm not understanding his own actions.

The older looks at him but doesn't care much. Finally he entered the guest room lying down the child in his arms kissing his forehead.

Then he focused on Jungkook who was sleeping with a pout still holding his arms as his head was on the older's shoulder.

He tried to make the younger leave his arm but no luck.

"Taehyungie kiss me please" the younger said still sleeping.

"L-let go Jeon" the older said strictly but the younger whines.

"Is he possessed?" Tae thought but then kissed the younger's forehead.

"N-no on the lips" the younger pouts as he whines.

"That's enough for today...lay down and get rest" he said as he laid the younger down who whined at the loss of contact.

"Shhh it's okay" the older said as he covers Jungkook and Taemin with a blanket.

Finally he went to his own room...changed his clothes while he thought about things that happened some minutes okay.

He tried not to smile but his lips forced a curve. He was smiling at Jungkook's cuteness. He sighed as he laid down and let sleep take over him.

Maybe he was falling for the younger...but he needed to understand his own feelings for the younger.

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY. I PURPLE YOU💜

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK "TWINS