Felt like Home

Jungkook woke up just to find someone holding his hand.

"Papa you are awake" Taemin said he jumps on the bed.

"My baby how are you?" The older asked when the boy smiled.

"Papa I was staying with daddy and he took care of me" the younger said and hugged his dad tightly.

"Your awake" someone said as the door closed shut.

"Yeah..." he said as he gives Tae a small smile.

"So you are getting discharged today but you have to go to my house so I can take care of you and second because your house is locked due to you know what happened to you" the older said as the younger nods.

"It's fine I will go to my friend's house" he said.

"It was an order not a request Jeon and you will listen to me" he answered in a deep voice.

"F-fine I will go to your house but my luggage?" He questioned.

"I bought you new ones now get ready because we are leaving soon...baby let go out so papa can change and then we can leave" the older said as the boy jumped in his arms.

After sometime Jungkook was ready and went outside reporters gathered around him. The poor man got scared when he saw the crowd so he held Taehyung's arm.

The older noticed the younger getting anxious so he called the guards to get them out.

"Mr Jeon is it true that you are having trouble with your ex" a reporter asked.

"Is it true that you were about to get rapped?" another one questions.

"Mr Kim are you and Mr Jeon together in a relationship?" Another shouts.

"Please no comments" the older said as they entered the car.

There was a comfortable silence in the car. Jungkook was in his own thoughts while Taemin was asleep in Taehyung's lap.

"What are you thinking?" The older asked.

"About how I can't protect myself and my child Tae.....I am breaking inside I don't want to live like this anymore" he said as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Hey you know you did a great job raising him...he knows respect, kindness and he cares for everyone around him...remember you are a perfect father because raising a child to be respectful, kind and caring is hard and you did it" the older said as the younger comes closer.

"C-can I h-hug you?" He asked hesitantly until two strong arms wrapped around him making him feel safe.

It felt like HOME!

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK
I PURPLE YOU AND FORGIVE ME 💜