Kidnapped?

Jungkook woke up having a headache when Taehyung came inside with water and some pills making the younger smile lightly.

"Thanks" he said as the older just nods and leaves making the younger raise a brow on his behaviour.

The younger thought for sometime but brushed the thoughts away getting up to make breakfast but he was shocked to see breakfast on the dining table....but no one around.

"Taemin....Tae?" He called but no one answered his calls.

He sighed getting towards his bedroom changing clothes heading towards the company. After finally getting ready he heads towards the company but it looked liked a car was following him. He speeds up the car until a car suddenly lands right in front him and some men came out.

"Hey what is wrong with you are you trying to kill yourself" Jungkook said coming out of his car angrily.

"Come with us" one of the men said making Jungkook laugh.

"Who are you my uncle's son...get out of the way idiots thinking they are my freaking relatives" he said as one of then secretly comes and put's a napkin on his nose making him faint.

"I don't know what boss sees in him he is really noisy....but I like the way he greeted us...are we his uncles sons" he said as he starts laughing.

"Just get him in the car" the other said annoyed.

Finally they got into the cart driving of to a warehouse

TBC hope you enjoy.
Sorry for the late update
I purple you💜