Manners

Jungkook went to Taemin's room. He was standing outside the door hearing Taemin and Taehyung laughing.

His lips curved in a smile as he went inside putting on a serious act again😑.

"Taemin we need to talk...you need some manners about how to talk to your elders" Jungkook said as Taehyung chuckled.

"Chill kook he is still a child it's his age to have fun right son...oh and don't tell your papa about the thing." Taehyung said as Jungkook looked at them.

"Taemin baby tell me what thing?" He asked as Taemin nods.

"I ain't gonna tell chu" he said as Jungkook sighs.

"Then no waffles for you" he said as Taemin's eyes widen.

"DADDY TOLD ME THAT WE WILL HAVE KFC AND THEN SOME ICE CREAM WHEN YOU WILL BE TAKING AN EVENING NAP" he said because he can't go without his papa's waffles.

That was when Jungkook got his slipper. GUCCI slipper to be exact.

YAH KIM TAEHYUNG STOP SPOILING OUR KID!" He said as Taehyung's eyes widened.

"O-our kid?" He said as he smiled but it was soon replaced with a scared one when Jungkook looked at him with a smirk.

"Now now Taehyungie come here" he said as Taehyung ran away.

"YAH COME BACK!" the younger shouts as he ran after him while Taemin laid down like his papa wasn't chasing his dad around the house ready to kill him.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung said as he held the younger's waist not letting him make contact with the fluffy carpet

"I never noticed how beautiful...your beautiful eyes..." he said as they leaned closer.

"SIKE!!!!!" Taehyung shouts as he let go of Jungkook's waist who fell on the carpet pouting.

"You know YOU ARE A JERK" Jungkook said as he looked away.

"Aww is Jungkookie mad at me" Taehyung said teasingly as Jungkook kicked him making him fall on the carpet.

"Yes I am really mad at you" he said as he laid on the carpet.

"So what can I do to make it up to you?" The older asked back hugging him.

"You and Taemin will take a manner class everyday for 2 hours as I am taking a break for some time from the company" he said as Taehyung sighs.

"Okay fine" Taehyung said as he let himself drift off to dream land after the younger slept.