October 2020

October 05. I just remembered that the fifth day of October is World Teachers' Day. I just remember that this was the exact day that I met my favorite writer a year ago. It was indescribable feeling. I was really happy and she told me Happy Teacher's day. I once told her that being a teacher is a hard job but she told me that at least I am happy. It was an eye opener for me on how and why I should love teaching. Also when I met her, it was like she ignited my passion in writing.

October 15. We received a text message from my older brother that he had a fever. We were alarmed and worried at the same time for him. He told us that someone advised him that he should rest. He didn't finish his last class that day for his fever was severe. My mother was so worried to him. We were also alarmed for COVID-19 is still active and there's no vaccine yet.

October 18. We were so happy. Praise the Lord! My brother was well and fine. He told us that he was isolated for how many days. There's only a nurse who checked him up everyday. He also added that the medicines he had taken was really expensive but it didn't matter for as long as He was fine and went back again to his work.

October 19. I went to my hometown together with my mother. Actually before this day, it rained very hard that's why I prayed to God that He would give us a fine and good weather for this day. And God granted it! It was a miracle for it was raining before this day but that exact day it didn't. And the next day, it was raining very hard again. Indeed, it was a miracle.

October 30. I was just pondering this day about some things. I just realized the reason why God allowed me to stay with my parents in the midst of pandemic. I believe God wanted me to have a vacation. In my parents' home, I could sleep whenever it suited me. I could sleep until late in the morning. I didn't need to hurry to do things in the morning because I didn't have work nor study.

I realized that these things were what I wanted before. Really! God let me experience all these things. And since I already experienced these things, I wanted to have a stable job and be independent once again. I hope these will come true someday, in God's perfect time.

***

BOTTOM LINE

2. Respect all your teachers. You didn't know what they've been through just to teach you.

2. Miracles do happen everyday. It started when you wake up in the morning and breathe freely and other miracles will follow.

***
Glory to God!