Ezria in LA - The Intro

Title - Ezria in LA.

Characters - Aria and Ezra

Story Summery - Following the adventures of Ezrias life as the years passed by. Starts 10 years after Arias High School Graduation. Ezria is married and they live in a big house in Los Angeles, California. Ezra is a teacher at LAs most known private school and Aria is a singer still struggling to become famous. Can they balance their relationship and a family or will their marriage fall apart when Aria gets offered an opportunity of a lifetime?

Character Descriptions

Ezra Fitz - 35 years old. Current occupation - High School English teacher at a private school in Los Angeles. Married to Aria Montgomery Fitz for 7 years. Has two daughters with Aria. Lives in LA with Aria. Ezra also writes in his spare time. He gets income from writing and teaching so he can better support his family. Used to teach out Rosewood high in Rosewood, Pennsylvania when Aria was in high school. Right after Arias high school graduation he got a job offer to teach high school english at a private school in Los Angeles, California that was to good to pass up. Aria and Ezra packed up their things in his small apartment and moved out to LA. Ezras new job gave him some relocation money so they were able to buy a house.

Aria Montgomery Fitz - 28 years old. Current occupation - A singer who is trying to become famous. She also has done a little bit of acting. Married to Ezra Fitz for 7 years. Has two daughter with Ezra. Moved out to LA with Ezra shortly after her high school graduation 10 years ago. Arias parents basically gave up on her after she had Riley. They allowed her to continue living in their house back in Rosewood, Pennsylvania but kicked her out once she graduated high school. After graduation she moved into Ezras apartment and then just a few months later he got a new job offer and they moved out to LA with 1 year old Riley.

Riley Fitz - 11 years old - Aria had her at 17 while in her junior year of high school and 4 years before Rileys mom and dad were married. She is in middle school. She is very smart although her grades in school don't show how smart she is. She is shy but she has several friends. She looks a lot more like Aria then Ezra. She is on the shorter side just like Aria. Riley still wants to be daddy's little girl even though she is the oldest child and her younger sister took on the daddy's little girl role after she was born. She is to dancing and singing. She wants to become famous someday.

Lucy Fitz - 5 years old- Aria and Ezra had Lucy 2 years after they were married. She is just starting kindergarten. Lucy is really scared to be starting kindergarten but her big sister helps her through it. Looks more like Ezra then Aria. She is taller then Riley was at the age of 5. Lucy took the daddy's little girl role from Riley. Lucy is also shy but she is starting to make friends.

What I would like from you readers is a few other characters that I can use in this story. They can be adults or children of any age. I am planning on using other PLL characters in this story but they will have minor parts compared to Aria and Ezra. Submit your character by either a review or by private message. I hope to start this story soon.

I also would like a few ways to start out this story. You can submit those ideas either by a review or private message. As soon as I get enough I will start this story. I would love it if my readers can help me write the story along the way.

Also the title might be changed. So any title ideas can be submitted in a review or by private message.