Seeing an Old Friend

Title - Ezria in LA.

Characters - Aria and Ezra

Story Summery - Following the adventures of Ezrias life as the years passed by. Starts 10 years after Arias High School Graduation. Ezria is married and they live in a big house in Los Angeles, California. Ezra is a teacher at LAs most known private school and Aria is a singer still struggling to become famous. Can they balance their relationship and a family or will their marriage fall apart when Aria gets offered an opportunity of a lifetime?

seeing an old friend

Arias POV

I know I will have to tell Ezra eventually but I really don't know how to tell him that I am going out to dinner with Jason tonight and by the way I have to take the kids with me because the baby sitter wasn't available. Ezra just left to go to the LA Dodgers game. We live about 45 minutes from the stadium so he left and had plenty of time since the game didn't start for another 2 hours. This baseball game was special to both of us because it was LA dodgers Vs. Philadelphia Phillies.

Riley and Lucy were hungry so I fed them a small snack because we would not be eating dinner for at least another hour. Lucy gets cranky when she is hungry and Riley gets upset at either me or Ezra for letting Lucy get cranky. My kids sibling relationship is really cute. They may love each other but they also fight sometimes. Well I guess that is how it is in every relationship no matter if it is a relative or your husband. Ezra and I fight on the occasion but we always make sure to never fight around our kids.

I called Jason to make sure that we still had plans and I told him that I had to bring my kids along. He was surprisingly okay with it and it was a good thing that we picked a family restaurant with a kids menu. I got to applebees right on time. Ezra and I bring Riley and Lucy here all the time because this is one restaurant were all of us can find something we like on the menu.

"Table for three?" The hostess asked

"Um no actually, I am meeting someone so there is going to be four of us. He should be here any minute now." I said

As soon as I said that Jason walked into the restaurant waiting area. We gave each other a quick hug. Then I introduced him to Riley and Lucy. He already knew who Riley was so it was only weird for Lucy. She didn't understand why we where meeting someone other then her dad for dinner tonight.

"Just give us about 15 to 20 minutes and then we will have a table ready for the four of you." The hostess said

"Sure no problem." Jason said

The four of us sat down on the couch in the waiting area.

"Long time no see" Jason said

"I know." I said

"Well you should have kept in contact with me." Jason said

"Jason, The phone works both ways." I said

"So how long have you and Ezra been married?" Jason asked

"7 years this past July." I said

"Are you happy with him?" Jason asked

"As happy as I can be. When Ezra and I first got married I told myself that I was only marring him for Riley, but then by the time Lucy was born I decided that I really loved him. Ezra still doesn't know that for the first two years of our marriage I was questioning how much I really loved him." I said

"As long as you are happy now then that's all that matters." Jason said

"Your table for four is now ready, I assume you went two kids menus" The hostess said