Open your door.

You woke up the next morning with a headache. More or less, your headache was caused by heartache.

Your dreams didn't help this either, maybe because Tsukishima haunted you with a mean stare throughout your restless sleep.

You got up from your comfortable position and made your way downstairs. You began to stretch on your way down pulling your attention from your walking. You had stubbed your toe on the last stair, leaving incredible pain.

"OW MOTHER OF ASAHI!"

"SHIT!"

"Ahhhh I'm gonna kick 10 babies! Screw you stair!" You then straightened yourself up and continued your walk for the kitchen after giving the stair one last mean glare.

You first checked the living room as you heard faint groans.

You saw your brother and Daichi laying on the couch together... rather close.

"Mmm y/n shut upp~" Suga stretched.

You noticed Daichi's hand was on top of Suga's, while Suga's head was laying on Daichi's thigh.

"Morning, y/n" Daichi stared at you half awake.

"Oh no did I wake you? I'm sorry uh- continue!" You ran out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Oh man they were totally cuddled up. Oh my Asahi that was so cute." You whispered to yourself.

You reached into a cabinet and got some pain medicine for your headache.

(A/n- ik It's weird that medicine is in the kitchen but that's where my household keeps the pain medicine sooo, sorry.)

'I need to take a shower.. maybe do some heavy self care. Maybe go shopping.. I don't know.' You started think about ways to get your mind off things.

Right after you said that you quickly remembered your task for the team.

'Ah I still have to find a coach... alrighty then... here I come Ukai.'

You walked into the living room after you took your medicine and walked into something you shouldn't have.

"Oh I'm so sorry!! I'll um turn around." You started to blush at the sight.

"Oh It's fine y/n I'm just changing my shirt." Daichi laughed.

With your back still turned, you started to speak again.

"Kōshi.. I'll um.. later, I'll be out for a bit." You informed him.

He hummed in response before telling you it was ok to turn around again. You spun on your heels and waved goodbye.

"Well I'll be on my way soon, just got to get ready of course~" You looked down at your clothes as you spoke. They nodded their heads before you ran upstairs.

________________________________

Time skip🍰

You entered a rather sad looking store. There was a man standing by a shelf in uniform while humming a random song with a cigarette in his mouth. You approached him, but he clearly didn't see or notice you.