My butterfly. (End)

(TIME SKIP, Karasuno playing against Shiratorizawa [3rd set.].)

Shiratorizawa took the first set like a piece of cake.

Karasuno wouldn't let them win however, and slowly but surely won the second set.

After what felt like hours, and the sun was going down, the points in the board started to go over 25.

Each team scored and scored, not letting one or the other get ahead.

Nishinoya had received one of Ushijimas spikes, and that's when Shiratorizawa started to lose their spirits.

Hinata had did his crazy quick attack but instead got blocked out by the redhead.

Karasuno was now one point away from their victory as Nishinoya revived and Tanaka spiked a line shot.

Semi got a hold of the ball, and set for Ushijima one last time.

Tsukishima couldn't block any of Ushiwaka's spikes the entire game but all this time, he was just adjusting.

Ushijima jumped and swung his arm. He hit the ball with all of his body weight but something was off.

The second sound of the ball wasn't on the floor, it was in the air.

Tsukishima was right there, blocking.

He had completely shut out Ushijima.

Karasuno won.

"TSUKKIII!" You cried.

The ball landed on the other side of the court and the whistling was blown.

Tsukki landed before staring at his hands. He stood still and so did the rest of the room.

He slowly put his fist in the air...

He screamed in their victory... or maybe it was because... he had finally had his moment. You and everyone else knew, Tsukki just got hooked on volleyball.

"ALL RIGHT!!" You got up and cheered.

"I'm so proud of him." You whispered through your stupid tears.

Ushijima's face was nearly unreadable, but one thing was clear, he had lost.

"So long, my paradise." Tendo sighed as he watched Karasuno celebrate.

"Tsukki!!!" Yamaguchi cried.
___

After everyone shook hands, the boys walked towards you with sweaty smiles.

"Tsukki!" You got up and ran towards him with a smile. Usually he would have dodged you or something but instead, he wanted you in his arms, so he stayed still.

You jumped up and ran into his arms. He held you tight as you wrapped your legs around his body.

"I'm so proud of you." You cried.

The crowd could be heard crying, booing, and Awwing.

"I'm sweaty." He smirked.

"I don't care." You laughed. You tightened your grip around him and looked him in the eyes.

"You did really good." You smiled.

He hugged you a bit tighter before putting you down.

"Noya-San!" You ran towards him.

"Y/n-San!!" He put his hands in the air.

"You did good!" You smiled as you gave him a high five.

"Yeah!"

You quickly gave everyone else a high five before calming down.

"Okay." You laughed.