Butterflies.

You darted your head upwards from the sound  of the loud knock. For a second, you sat still staring at your phone in surprise. Your mouth started to slowly open as your gaze spoke for itself. 'are you kidding me.' Your mind became blank as you slowly got up, setting yourself on the ground.

With slightly surprised and confused expressions, you slipped on the thin white crop top that you had forgotten to put on.

You slowly opened your bedroom door as the creaks of the hinges started to screech.

Trying not to wake Koshi, you walked down the stairs slowly and carefully.

Your mind started to think of reasons as to why he was at your door at 11 pm.

You came face to face with your front door and started to slowly unlock the loud locks before swinging your door wide open.

He stood staring at you with the same clothes on from earlier.

He quietly handed you a black box without saying a word. You extended your arms in order to receive the box with your eyes locked on the golden ones. His glasses shinned in the street lights as his hands retracted back into his hoodie after you took the box.

"Tadashi and I only happened to be at the mall because he made me buy you an 'I'm sorry' gift at a store nearby." he finally spoke with a shrug and looked away.

"Right.." You whispered, looking down at the small box. You slowly opened it with caution before you revealed a silver necklace.

At the end of the chain held a butterfly pendant covered in gorgeous rhinestones. You looked up to him with a bright but soft smile.

You piled the necklace in his palm and turned around before moving the hair off your neck. He stood behind you with his chest touching your back. He slowly laid the necklace on your chest and clipped the chains together. You could feel his gaze burn through you as his deep breath had released.

You turned around and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry." You whispered. He slowly hugged you back as you gripped his shirt.

"You didn't do anything wrong, idiot." He scoffed before muttering something under his breath, making you giggle.

His heart did a cartwheel at the cute laugh that slipped through your lips.

You pulled away from your embrace before taking the pendant in your palm.

"Thank you Tsukki-poo." You smiled brightly.

"Tch..."

He then reached into his shoulder bag and grabbed a small plush.

"Here." He put the plush in your hand.

"I gave you this? For your birthday..." You spoke gloomily.

"Mhm... My favorite part about it was the fact that it smelt like you. It doesn't smell like you anymore, so you can keep it." He put his hands in his pockets with blush smothering his cheeks at the confession.

"It smells like you now." You grinned slightly at the blondie. He turned around and started to walk away.

"Goodnight Tsukki!" you stepped inside your house before grabbing the doorknob.

"Night." He mumbled.

Later that night, you fell asleep with the dino plushie in your arms and Tsukishima in your thoughts.

________________________________

Time skip

The next day, you found yourself at the sad-looking store. You opened the store door before the bell rang, indicating your entrance.