Nekoma & Fukurodani

The next team who sat on the brackets for prelims, was Nekoma.

You all walked into the gym like normal. Nekoma was already on the coy and doing their stretches.

"Are we always late or?" You looked around.

"I don't know." Kōshi shrugged.

You looked up at the stands on saw the two white haired boys.

You shot them a wave.

"Why is Eisaku's brother and the middle blocker from Date Tech here and sitting together?" Tsukishima asked.

"They're friends and want to cheer you guys on, mentally." You giggled the last part.

"Oh okay." Tsukishima shrugged.

You watched the pudding head and bed head talk before they saw Karasuno.

"Ukai-Sensei, I forgot to fill Ennoshita's bottle. I'll be back." You spoke before turning around and leaving.

You walked through the hallways and found the fountain. You quickly filled his bottle before walking back down to the gym.

You opened the gym doors to find the bed head and pudding head talking to the boys.

"What's happening?" You walked up sweetly.

"Is this your manager?" Kuroo pointed as he trailed off whatever he was talking about before.

"No, I'm their mascot, and I bite." You laughed before standing next to Tsukki.

"What?" Kuroo took a step back.

"Sorry." You apologized.

"No it's fine, I bite back and-."

"Kuroo, stop." Kenma quickly shut him up.

"Oh- sorry. Let's have a good game." Kuroo smiled before walking off with Kenma.

"They are interesting." You sighed before sitting on the bench.

(Omfg I just realized I have mentioned Kiyoko since like part 3 bruh I'm so dumb. Sorry about that... I guess she'll um.. she moved away ;~;)
_______________

Nekoma took the first set. Their defense was amazing and they always kept the ball in play.

Karasuno was already worn out as Nekoma was hard to get past.

"Take a deep breath and calm down. I think Kōshi should be put in and replace Kageyama, Tadashi does his float, Noya replaces Hinata for the beginning, and put Kinoshita in place of Tanaka." You pointed around as the boys drank their water.

"Kinoshita? Why?" Tanaka got pretty mad.

"Because, he's a good player." You shrugged.

"It would confuse them." Yamaguchi agreed.

"No no no it's fine, I don't have to play or anything." Kinoshita got nervous.

"Oh! And have Narita replace Kei for half of the second set." You nodded.

"I don't completely agree, but... I think I understand what she's doing." Ukai nodded as he changed the line-up.

"He goes with her word so easily." Tsukishima scoffed.

"I am your manager who has a lot of experience, right?" You raised a brow in annoyance.

"She's right, let's trust her plan." Daichi nodded.

The boys walked back on court.

Asahi- Ace

Nishinoya- Libero