Chapter 6: ...what just happened??

-about 2 weeks later-
Grace's arm was out of a sling and wasn't hurting very often anymore.  If she'd known what she was going to be in for, she'd have milked it a little longer...
They got a case that involved a killing by breaking the victim's neck with bare hands.  Gibbs, Tony, and Grace were in autopsy with Ducky.
"But, how would that be possible?" Tony asked. 
"Perhaps a demonstration is in order.  Jethro, would you like to show him how it's done?" Ducky asked, and Gibbs nodded.
"Wait a sec, it'd be hard for you to show me if you're doing it to me.  Why not newbie? I'm sure she'd like to be the guinea pig" Tony suggested and she glared at him in response - by now, he also knew about her personal situation. 
"Sure...what do I need to do?" She asked with a resigned sigh. 
"Get on the floor on your back" Gibbs replied and she did as told.  "The best way is to get as close to the victim as you can" he began explaining, proceeding to straddle her hips.  She took some deep breaths to hide her response to that.  "Then, put one hand under the chin and one at the back of the head, right on the top of the neck" he continued, doing just that to her.  By this time, she was close to losing it.  "Then, with the right amount of pressure, you twist the neck.  If you do it right, it's instant." He finished, twisting her neck, but not as hard as would be necessary.  The resounding crack startled her a bit. 
"Wow, you're in the wrong profession, Gibbs.  Ever thought of being a chiropractor?" Tony asked as Gibbs helped her up.  She was still trying to regain her self control, but thankfully that went unnoticed. 
"No.  Come on, we've got work to do"
"Actually, Gibbs, can I speak to Tony for a moment in private?" Grace asked and he nodded before heading on to the elevator.  Once she was sure that he was heading up, she turned to Tony.  "Thanks so much for throwing me under the bus there, Tony!"
"What'd I do?" He asked innocently. 
"You know my current situation, and you thought it was a good idea for me to be the guinea pig for that little demonstration? By the way, it took all my self control out of me, so now I need a break."