⚡ SEQUEL ⚡

THE GIRL WHO SAW TOMORROW II

Now up on my profile, with a brand new updated cast and PROLOGUE! Add it to your libraries so that you don't miss the updates :D

Check out this incredible cover, made by the amazing MerakiMeg!!

How many clues can you find?

{ s u m m a r y }

❝Mischief should never be managed...❞

Margaret Adelaide Xenakis should've died at the end of Book 1, because logic, but she didn't, because... magic?

Something revived her that night in the Department of Mysteries, and she knows for a fact that her 'voodoo powers' – telekinesis, telepathy and teleportation – had nothing to do with it.

Now, as the dark prospect of Year 6 at Hogwarts looms like a storm cloud in the distance, the struggling witch has much on her platter already. But as the secrets of her bloodline are uncovered, her summer takes an abrupt adventurous turn, while her dreams begin to turn into visions which she cannot, for the life of her, decipher.

Suddenly burdened with the weight of a possible Destiny she must fulfil, Margaret has to not only tread very carefully on the thin line between good and evil but also help all those who do not deserve to suffer in the crossfire no matter what side they are on; including Draco Malfoy.

Talk about tougher luck...

This book includes:

⚡ A guide on 'How to move on from daddy issues'

⚡ Brocéliande, Romanian Dragon Sanctuary and a few European Ministries of Magic. (Maybe even Newt Scamander's Basement... maybe.)

⚡ Did I mention Sirius Black?

⚡ And of course, a young Death Eater taken in by the Weasleys who are as unaware of his true identity as Margaret is...

- author's rambling's -

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it! I hope wherever you are in the world, you are doing good, and that 2021 bears fruit to all your endeavours.

With love,

April Rayne ♥