Chapter-2🍂

~🍂~

~🍂~

However, I didn't forget to warn you about something you should know before getting into a relationship with me.

To never cheat on me.

Never take advantage of me nor my ailment.

So, if you had any intention to cheat on me now or later, you had the permission to leave me right then.

Cuz once I fall in love with you, I cannot endure the pain of being left alone.

To my surprise, you didn't left me right there, which wasn't expected at all.

Instead you took me to a nearby cafeteria.

You quietly listened to each and every one of my conditions with ever more patience and then you leniently took my hand in yours until I felt a soft pairs of lips gently being pressed against my knuckles.

I still remember how badly I blushed that moment as innumerable butterflies flew inside my stomach.

You was such a gentleman.

"Trust me, I would never do such thing. I would rather jump of a cliff than cheating on you. And as far as I know, I do have a great intention to see you as my lovely wife in the future, sweetheart."

My heart flattered inside my chest as I felt like it would melt down any moment.

No one had ever made me feel this way before, I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

But can I trust you? Can I lay my head on your chest and let out the breath I was holding back for years? Can I?

I'll give you my heart if you're worthy enough to take care of it.

"I'll always protect you, sweetheart." You eye-smiled at me.

"I love you."