Chapter-20🍂

~🍂~

~🍂~

Today,

Me, Taehyung and Yeonjun decided to go to a fancy restaurant to have a special dinner in celebration of getting my vision back.

Which turned out to be my worst dinner ever.

Most painful part was that, I was going to pay the damn bill.

So, Taehyung and Yeonjun ate like they've never had seen food before.

They were eating like actual beggars.

I lost my appetite as soon as I saw them eating... like literal monsters.

God, it was such an embarrassing moment of my life.

I mean, it really sucked to see two young handsome man eating like they've never been fed before.

And I knew very well that these hoes were doing it on purpose, only to piss me off by embarrassing me and waste my poor money.

People were actually staring at us, giving us weird looks as I received dirty glares from the waiters and the manager.

I was so done.

I swear to God, that once I got out of this restaurant, I'll beat the shit out of these dorks.

They were finally full after literally three hours.

And those three hours were the most embarrassing hours of my entire pathetic existence.

I regretted coming to this restaurant with these crackheads.

And this mother-fucker Yeonjun,

Despite of being holy rich, he was actually eating like an hungry old man.

Why need enemy when you have friends like them?

I lost my shit... for real.

Not being able to walk anymore after eating that holy much... they ran into the washroom, together.

Sometimes I had a doubt.

Are these two punks could be gays?

I signed and paid the bill even though my ass was hurting a lot.

I was waiting for these crackheads to come back until someone's phone started buzzing.

Oh, Tae left his phone.