Chapter-23🍂

~🍂~

~🍂~

The more I approached him the more my heart started beating faster.

I felt as if someone I really loved was dangerously close to me.

Someone I missed so much.

And someone I don't love anymore. Well that's what I keep saying to myself.

He's features got much clearer to me as soon as I approached him.

He was breathtaking. If I didn't got my vision I would've never guessed that the earth is full of so many handsome men.

However he didn't looked up at me. As if he was unaware of my presence.

But as soon as he heard my footsteps, he immediately looked up at me, a smile almost lifting up his lips before it slowly faded away and he looks down, biting his bottom lip.

He looked nervous.

Nevertheless, letting out a long exhale, he gestures me with his hand to take a seat.

And so I did.

I stared at the flawless man sitting in front of me avoiding any kind of eye contacts.

I've never seen someone like him before, not even in my wildest dreams.

The more I admired him, the more nervous I got.

I wanted to look into his eyes but they were covered with his black dark sunglasses.

For some unknown reasons, I didn't know why was I feeling so much excited and happy at the same time.

Sometimes, it's really hard to understand my heart.

Who is he?

He chewed on his bottom pulp lip before starting the conversation,

"It's been awhile, sweetheart..."