Chapter-36🍂

~🍂~

~🍂~

I wiped the tear that had just escaped my eye, turning my head aside, I looked at the person standing beside me who had his gaze already at me, his eyes sparking with love as I was praying for you.

He slowly approached me, gently wrapping his arms around my shoulders, he put on a soft kiss on the top of my head.

He smiled, "Shall we go now?"

He asked politely.

I nod and smiled back, "Yes Kook."

It's been four years since I married Jungkook. He has been very nice and kind towards me.

We have a son named Jomin, whose probably with Taehyung and Yeonjun right now. Jungkook didn't mind when I kept Jomin's name just as same as yours, Jimin.

In fact, he was always there for me giving me his shoulder and patting my head, whenever I felt like crying for you, even in the middle of the night.

We always visit your grave almost every month.

Jungkook doesn't mind.

He never did.

I love Jungkook.

Despite of loving Jungkook, but there's only one man who'll always have the key to my heart.

You, Park Jimin.

I still love you so much, Jimin.

And my love will remain the same always and forever. Nobody can ever replace your space in my heart.

I stood up, holding Kook's hand as we started to walk towards the exit.

I love you Park Jimin. I promise to visit you soon enough.

My heart missed a beat as I turned around just after I heard a soft whisper in my ear,

'I love you too sweetheart'

Was that you Jimin?

Knowing that it was you, I happily hugged Kook's strong mascular arm as he let out a cute chuckle.

"You seem extra happy today, aren't you sweetheart?"

I giggled and nod.

"How about a peck on the cheek?"

I slightly punched on his chest as he laughed.

Looking back at the grave, I smiled,

'Goodbye, my love'

And remember...

I'll always love you. You'll always be my number one forever.

My Park Jimin.

-THE END -