Chapter-24🍂

~🍂~

~🍂~

My heart skipped a beat as my lips slowly parted in shock feeling unable to move.

This voice...

"Jimin...?" I breath out feeling a sharp lump forming in my throat.

It was you.

If it's really you. Then why are you here?

I didn't wanted to meet you, ever again.

I didn't know how to face you... and yet I'm doing it anyways.

However, you somehow looked sad and guilty at the same time.

"You still remember me I see," You looked down biting your lips preventing from smiling.

"How could I not?" I whispered, letting out a sad chuckle.

"How could I forget the person who had taught me a very important lesson in my life, to never trust anyone the way I trusted you."

I felt innumerable pain stabbing into my heart while saying that.

The person I've been missing and loving for so long was now right in front of me... But all I could feel is pain.

I'm sorry that I had to be tough towards you. As much as you're hating it, I hated it more than ever.

But I had no choice, Jimin. You made me be this way.

But in reality, I just wanted to lunge myself into your arms and let out the tears I've been holding for so long.

I wanted to tell you so badly that how much I missed you, that I still love you.

But I knew, I needed to be strong.

I couldn't let you use my weakness anymore... Not anymore.

You stayed quiet.

I signed, "Look Jimin, I have no interest to talk to you anymore nor I will ever forgive you. If you think that your sweet little words would bring us back together again then I have to say that you're wrong,"

I let out a shaky yet painful breath before saying,

"We could never be together."