Chapter-13🍂

~🍂~

~🍂~

That day...

Will probably known as the best day of my life until it turned out to be the worst.

The day when Taehyung ran to me, panting on his knees he managed to say, "Hannah! Your eyes!"

He squealed in happiness.

My eyes?

Well, I know that I'm blind.

Did he came to know it today?

How funny...

Confused, I asked,

"What happened crackhead?"

"Did you finally found yourself a boyfriend?" I laughed in a teasing way.

"Geez gay-"

I could hear him mumbling some profanities under his breath as I couldn't help but laugh.

"So yeah, it went like this! That I went to the hospital like I always did for you. And when I asked them!-"

"Boi, calm down,"

He calmed down a bit.

"I came to know that a lady is ready to donate her eyes cuz she needs some money so badly for her husband's operation."

I thought my heart probably stopped at that moment as I just stood there still.

I told him not to joke around me cuz it wasn't funny anymore until he got all serious and started to shake my body like a leaf, yelling at me that he wasn't lying and also showed me the prove.

And it was... real.

An unknown excitement took over my body including my heart.

I could see the world now.

I could see myself.

I could see Taehyung.

I could see... you.

I shook my head preventing myself from thinking about you.

You're not a part of my life anymore.

You was... until you became no-one.

"How much?"

I asked indicating the money.

He kinda hesitated at first until he finally told me which made my body froze and I guess, I barely kept myself from fainting.

That was way too much.

I could never afford that much money, ever in my life.

I could never see.