Chapter-3🍂

~🍂~

~🍂~

And then we started dating.

I honestly never thought I could actually date someone. Not that anyone would ever like to date me after knowing how I actually am.

So, I never thought of being in a relationship with someone.

Never thought of falling in love.

And the thought of someone would ever fall for me had never crossed my mind.

And I don't think it ever would until the day you decided to prove me wrong.

Till you showed me your love. The truth meaning of love.

I started to know you better.

You used to take me to dates, movies, parks quite almost every week.

And you started to call me by so many cute names that almost made me forget my real name sometimes.

You never missed the chance of protecting me. You'd mostly show your love by different actions.

You always made sure I was holding your hand so that I wouldn't get lost, which I find cute and funny at the same time.

The sudden back hugs and sweet kisses on cheeks always flattered my heart.

Your low-key dad jokes never made me laugh but I'd still force myself to put on a huge smile on my face.

I didn't wanted to disappoint you, like you never did me.

Although I asked you several times if you were okay with this relationship.

If you were okay with me.

If you were okay with me being blind.

And like always you nod and replied, "Of course sweetheart. You have no idea how much I love you. I'm so blind in your love that I don't care about your ailment anymore. And I don't even see you as a blind girl, I rather see you as a kind beautiful woman who is going to be my wife in the future. I love you no matter what happens."

Everytime, you left me speechless with your words.

I love you, Park Jimin.

But... are you true to your words. Are you sure you're not lying?

And even if you are, it's too late if I start to suspect you.

Cuz I would be hurt anyways.