Chapter-18🍂

~🍂~

~🍂~

A shiver ran down my spine and I could feel myself trembling when the doctor started to remove my eye patches.

I felt so nervous.

And once doctor Jung has finished with his work, he gave me the permission to open my eyes,

Slowly and steadily, without any rush.

I opened my eyes ever so slightly for the first time with my vision back.

I felt an electric shock down my body when the light suddenly fell on my pupils for the first time in day's.

Some tears were beginning to run down my cheeks as my vision was still quite blurry in which I could see the figure of a doctor and two men standing in front of me, worried.

It took me a while to adjust with the light and see their faces clearly.

I really didn't expected to see two young and this much handsome man in front of me. I'm guessing one of them is Taehyung.

But which one?

It didn't took me long to figure out until,

"Hanna~!" One of them ran to me.

Yep, this one was the real Taehyung.

"Can you see me? Can you see my face? Am I handsome? Tell me how many fingers am I showing?"

I chuckled at his childishness before slowly crying out in his arms as soon as he got near me.

"Taehyung!" I sobbed.

"I can see now."

He gently patted my back calming me down.

"Yes fatty woman. Of course you can."

I looked at the person standing in front us, quietly hearing our conversation and staring at us... actually me.

He must've been the one who gave me the money.

"Oh! He's Yeonjun. My friend."