Mind vs Heart...

"Don't tell me later that I didn't warn you?" He said as she opened the car door to step out.

"Fine I give up. I've to pack though. Why don't you wait upstairs and have a coffee?" She had to pack a bag and it was going to be time consuming as she filtered through her wardrobe to find suitable clothing.

"Nazli, stop giving me panic attacks and leave me a text or something if you get late" Fatos barged into the living room to scold her as she unlocked the door and walked in. It seemed like she noticed Ferit finally as her eyes went wide.

"I'll go and pack. Fatos will make you some coffee."  She said as he sat down on the sofa.

"What's happening?" Fatos nudged Nazli as they disappeared from his view.

"I'm moving to Ferit's house for a week or so to look after Bulut" She tried to be precise.

"Ooohhh that's exciting. Let me sort this coffee first and then I will help you pick. You need to blow his socks off." Fatos was excited.

"Fatos don't get too excited, it's just for Bulut." She tried to calm her friend.

Fatos quickly made coffee and went to hand it to Ferit. They smiled at each other awkwardly.

"Hope you like the coffee." Fatos ended the silence.

"Yea it's good." He took another sip.

"It's good that you guys finally met in person." Fatos made it clear that she was aware of everything.

He just nodded his head.

"I just hope you don't upset her this time around." She gave him a glance and left to Nazli's room.

"Nazli, what's this?" Fatos picked out a shirt she put in the bag.

"Let me do it. Go have coffee with him." Fatos ordered her.

Nazli joined Ferit and she sat opposite him in a chair.

"Do you want any biscuits?" She asked.

"It's fine. Do you like collecting them?" He said pointing to magnets in frames.

"I was never big on pictures, it's my souvenir to remember I had been there." She smiled as she recalled that the first one, she got was just for fun. Later, she got obsessed with the idea to buy one wherever she went.

"I can see you travelled a lot then." As he saw 3 frames of magnets.

"Oh, it's mostly trips in the UK during university days and a few European countries." She answered.

Fatos walked in with the bag and they were ready to go. She hugged Fatos before she left.

"Have fun" Fatos whispered in her ear while she glared at her.

They reached home as he told her about the various places he travelled to.

"It's hard to believe though" She said as he told her that he went camping occasionally.

He directed her to the guest room and went to freshen up. She had to kill Fatos once she was back home. What did she pack for nightwear? It was lucky she threw in a robe before Fatos took over. 

She heard a knock on the door and asked him to come in.

"Come with me" She was shocked as he took her hand and walked into a dark room. As he adjusted the lights, she could see that it was Bulut's and he was sleeping peacefully.

She could not help but run her fingers through his curly hair careful not to awaken him. She noticed the room was filled with all the gifts she sent over the years.