Worth everything...

"Nazli wait" He caught up with her and pulled her into his arms resting against his car door.

"What did you say?" He asked tucking the stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're still asking the wrong question" She locked her arms around his neck and pressed her forehead against his.

His eyes wandered between her eyes and lips and as he was about to seal them his mobile rang frustrating them.

"Okay I'll be there" He cut the call.

"Is everything okay?" She noticed the sudden shock in his face and the seriousness in his tone.

"I've to go." He let go of her and seemed to debate in his head.

"I'll not let you go till you tell me what's wrong." She held his hand between her palms.

"I've been summoned to the police station" He let out a sigh.

"What? Are you serious?" She could not believe what she heard.

"One of the company trucks caused an accident and the truck driver fled. They found something illegal in the truck." It seemed like he was unable to comprehend the situation.

"I'm coming with you" She was concerned about him.

"No... I can't risk taking you. I'll call my lawyer and sort it out. Don't worry. Go to sleep." He kissed her on the cheek and held on to her for longer.

He waited till she got in the lift and drove away. She entered her apartment but was still in shock. She thought of calling her brother but decided against it as it was late, and it might scare Zeynep as well.

She dialled Fatos instead and spoke to Engin. Though he refused to take her at first, Fatos convinced him and they came to pick her up and went to the police station. Engin filled her in on the details that the lawyer was with him and they traced the drivers' name and details.

They stood outside the officer's door where the talks seemed to go on. No one came out. The lawyer came out after a while and told them that they found some drugs in the truck, so the police need to do their diligence.

"Can we see him once?" She asked him.

"I'll try to ask" He went back in the room.

They moved him into another room, and she was given the permission to see him.

"Nazli, what are you doing here?" He was shocked to see her.

"I had to see you... I'm here with Fatos and Engin." She reached him.

"Did you tell Demir?" He asked her.

"I didn't want to panic them so late in the night, but it seems serious. I'll call them later." She could not bear to see him like this.

"No... wait till morning... It should be sorted by then..." He held her hand.

"They're going to hold you here till morning" It all seemed unbelievable. She held her head in her hands.

"I don't know how long as it involves drugs..." He seemed unsure.

"Go home Nazli... you can't wait here. I'll call you as soon as I'm home." He held her face in his palms.

She agreed as she realised, she made him worry more about her being there. She got up to go.

"I don't want to leave you alone" She ran into his arms and he smiled engulfing her.

"Don't worry it'll be sorted soon" He kissed her on the forehead before letting her go.

Engin called Tarik to drop Fatos and her home after promising them that he will update them with any further news. She tried to sleep but was restless thinking about him. He seemed happiest with her a few hours ago and then suddenly things changed.