Come to terms...

After the charity event, she decided to put all her energy into the restaurant. She could see through his feelings and it scared her. She escaped him whenever she could, and he seemed to have realised it. He went about his work and things were going well except she felt incomplete.

He went on a work trip and she missed him. She texted him updates of the restaurant but all she wanted to do was call and debate with him. When she made something new, she started to guess his reaction to it. On lunch with Zeynep and Demir, she frowned to see the empty seat beside her. They even teased her about it. She was miserable and everyone around her noticed that.

At breakfast she was playing with the food on her plate rather than eating so Fatos finally decided to intervene.

"He's not back yet??" Fatos asked her.

"No" She answered with a frown.

"And you still think I'm exaggerating?? Do you want to admit or not? When he was here, you ignored him. Now that he left, you are missing him" Fatos taunted her.

"He's my friend so of course I miss him." She tried to justify.

"Okay when was the last time you skipped food in my memory?" Fatos tried to hold her laughter.

"Fine forget me... Even a few years back when he stopped messaging, I did not see you this miserable. You were upset but this is another level of craziness." Her friend made fun of her misery as she remained silent.

"I'm going out with Bulut. My baby would surely cheer me up unlike you" She picked her coat and bag.

"Fine... Have fun..." Fatos gave up on her.

Perhaps coming to the aquarium was a bad idea. Last time she was here with him and she could only think of his happy face. Bulut entertained her with his antics as he told her fish names and fun facts his uncle told him. As they sat to eat ice cream, he started his innocent questioning

"Nazli, do you miss uncle?"

She was surprised that even Bulut could notice that.

"You always come to the aquarium with him. Are you missing him?" She asked Bulut in return.

"Yes, I do but you look upset like my mum when Dad was away. You're even eating his favourite vanilla ice-cream" He made his innocent observation known. She took notice of the white scoop in the plate.

Bulut did cheer her up but also confused her even more. So, she finally picked up her mobile that evening to call him. It gave her much needed comfort though she was disappointed that he would not be back till the day of soft launch.

When she was supposed to be the happiest preparing for the first ever dinner in her own restaurant, she was gloomy. She buried herself in the kitchen the whole day. All it took was one look at him to come alive again. He cooked for her as she guided him. He looked so cute explaining to her how everything needs to be chopped symmetrically to enhance the taste.

She was eager to know about the change of plan as he was not supposed to be back until tomorrow. His lack of eye contact assured her that he came back for her. It made her nervous. The restaurant, him, it was all a bit scary for her, but he assured her that he'll be with her.

As he pulled her closer and his eyes bore into hers, she realised that she didn't need his words to assure her, his actions were enough proof. He held her whenever she needed comfort, jumped to her defense, accepted her anger, supported her through her lie and also cooked for her. He returned to her as soon as she called him though she disappointed him. Those eyes that look at her as if she is the most precious, this must be beyond friendship. She rested her head close to his heart and let him ease all her worries.