Three little words...

He rested his forehead against hers as they tried to catch some breath. Smiles seemed to be plastered on their faces and as their eyes met, their lips fused together again. Her hands messed his hair while he caressed her back and waist pulling her closer than ever. They heard the door opening sound and realised Fatos was home.

"I guess I better leave now..." He smirked.

As they reached the door, she held his hand and stopped him.

"I can stay if you want" He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Your hair" She rolled her eyes and adjusted his hair.

"Text me once you reach" She left a quick peck on his lips. He returned the gesture and left.

She rested at the door till he went out of sight. She closed the door and smiled as she walked towards her room. Fatos popped up smiling.

"Is it real now?" She held Nazli excitedly. She could only give her a shy smile. Fatos squeezed her in a hug.

As she settled on the bed, all she could think about was him. Her mobile rang and she answered it immediately noticing his name on the display.

"Thinking about me??" She asked.

"Like I've nothing else to do" It seemed like he wanted to mess with her.

"That's disappointing as all I could think about is you." She admitted.

"In that case how about we meet for breakfast?? I'll pick you up" He offered.

"We can but you'd have to take me to a fish seller before that" She had to place a few orders as it was only days till the opening now.

"Do I have to? Why don't we meet at the cafe?" He seemed to escape now.

"Fine I'm not coming to that event of yours as well." She knew it would work.

"Ah Nazli remember you're negotiating with Ferit Aslan... I never lost a deal." He warned her.

"Brace yourselves to face defeat, you met your match Ferit Aslan" She played along.

"I think Pelin is going to be attending tomorrow. Let me ask her then" He teased her.

"Cool and then go get married as well since your mother still thinks it would be possible if I wasn't involved." She bit her tongue as she realised what she spoke.

"Did she say that to you?" His tone seemed serious.

"Yes, but I told her off as well that's never going to happen. Forget about it." She tried to calm him.

"I'll see you tomorrow" He cut the call.

Next morning, she stepped out of the lift sadly but ran to hug him as soon as she spotted him.

"You came?" She asked her arms still around his neck.

"How could I disappoint you!!" He looked into her eyes. He knew he upset her by ending the call abruptly.

They went to the fish seller where she placed an order and then he took her to a cafe.

"This looks a bit rustic compared to your usual standards" She pulled his leg as they entered a simple cafe by the river.

"We used to come here with Dad after fishing. He loved the coffee here." He had to share this place with her.

They went in and placed the order. They discussed the food and coffee as they ate. She loved the coffee.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier what my mum told you?" He asked her directly.

"Because it'll upset you and see it did." She admitted.