Chapter 9

Oliver

After Kat had left to do her tasks I found myself back in my room and napping. Unfortunately with how little I had to do in the place I was beginning to find it difficult to keep myself entertained.

Waking a few hours later I find myself wandering the halls of her personal level. Based on what little I knew about her, I could tell she went through and decorated the place herself. I ran my hand over the cold stone and sighed at the warmth that seeped through them. The palace was clearly well taken care of.

My wolf pushes in my head as the scent of our mate assaults my senses. I take a deep breath enjoying her natural smell of smoke and Jasmine. Glancing around I realize I've made it back to her room. My cock twitches in my jeans at the thought of her.

Without warning my wolf takes control, reaching out and yanking her door open. We stride in and her scent grows stronger. I look around her room and appreciate how much more personalized it is compared to the rest of the castle. The walls were painted a deep chocolate brown, with white marble floors. Her king sized bed sat upon a Victorian style canopy with sheer white curtains surrounding it. It was against the furthest wall and made the room look even more elegant. A tan suede couch sat in front of a fireplace to the left and an open door to the right which I assumed led to her bathroom. Walking further in I find it hard to ignore the ache that developed deep within my balls.

Taking a seat on her couch the sweet scent of her filling my nostrils. I cupped myself through my jeans and stroked slowly the motion zinging up my back in a blur of pleasure. Unzipping my jeans I let my straining cock free, gripping at my base I squeeze lightly. I lick my palm and place my hand back on my cock and begin stroking, I can already feel ym release building. I lose myself in the image of Kat ridinging me as I play with her wings. I imagine how warm and wet she will be around my cock. I groan and lay my arm over my eyes wanting to fall deeper within the fantasy I had created in my head.

"K-kat..." I moan out. A groan rumbles in my throat as I slow my pace not wanting to cum too quickly.

"Oliver?" my name reaches my ears from the doorway. I scrambled to cover myself with one of the accent pillows as I turned to find Kat standing there with a dazed look in her eyes.

"Shit." I grumble running a hand nervously through my hair.

"Kat...it's not-" She shushes me quickly as she walks further inside and shuts the door behind her. A click sounds as she locks the door, her eyes now more hungry than dazed.

"Move the pillow." She commands. I hesitate looking anywhere but her, what has gotten into her? If anything she should be yelling at me or at the very least freaking out.

"Move. It." She growls as she stops directly in front of me. Slowly, I uncover my erection, the cool air nipping at my skin. Her eyes glow and her hand twitches as she examines me. In a situation like this I should have felt exposed, or even slightly embarrassed, but for some reason it had me growing harder.

Kat kneels between my legs, her tongue darting out and wetting her lips. I panic and grab her hand that was quickly approaching my aching cock. Kat looks up at me with pleading eyes, glistening wet lips, and a slight blush to her mocha cheeks. I released her hand and watched as she finally gripped me in her small hand. Her grip not too tight and not too loose. Kat's smooth palm circled around the head of my cock causing my hips to jolt forward. Kat's arousal hit my nose and I groaned at the sweet scent.

I yelped with Kat's warm mouth circling around the head of my cock and sucked.

"F-fuck," I groaned my hands instantly shooting for her hair. Her head bobbed slowly as she worked to take more of me inside her mouth. The image of her between my knees and pleasuring me heightened my senses. Moans and groans left my lips as she worked her mouth around me, the way one of her hands clenched at my thigh and the sparks that ignited under her touch.

I reach out and run my hand along the tips of her wings, Kat hummed around me as she continued bobbing her head. I continued messing with her wings by stroking, teasing, and tugging lightly. Each stroke increased her moans and the smell of her arousal in the room.

"Shit, Kat...I'm," Kat continued bobbing her head, sucking me in deeper than she had before. I leaned forward and stroked the sensitive skin where her wings were attached to her back. Electricity shot down my back and into my sack. My hand tapped Kat's shoulder in an attempt to get her to release me before I exploded in her mouth. She simply groaned and gave me one last hard suck. I gripped her wing lightly as my climax hit me. Kat's wing twitched and shook in my hold as if she herself was cumming.

"Shit, Kat-" I panicked as I pulled her off of my spent cock. Her eyes were glazed over, her lips shiny with saliva. She swallowed and licked her lips of any moisture. She grinned up at me, her eyes sparkling in delight.

"What, why..." I huffed at my loss of words.

"Next time don't pleasure yourself in my room." She smirked. Kat stood and shook her wings out as she sauntered towards her en-suite bathroom. My wolf howled in delight at how first your mate is. Embarrassment overtook me as the weight of the situation hit me. I'll admit that I'm very inexperienced, my wolf turned his snout away from any female that gave us smoldering looks.

The way she expertly worked my cock caused a twinge of jealousy to works its way through my blood. She didn't see anyone before me...did she? Growling I shoved myself back into my jeans and button them up. I leave her room and slam the door behind me before striding to my door and locking myself in my room. Picking up my cell phone I dial up an old friend from the wintergreen pack.

"It's Reed," he answered.
"Reed, thank goddess!" I exclaimed.
"Oliver? It's been a while, where are you? Stellas worried sick." He rambled through the phone. Shit, I had forgotten about Stella. She was a wolf I had grown close to and even considered taking as a mate before Jackson took me three months ago.

"I'm sorry man, but you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Just...fuck, I need your help with something." I rushed.

"You sound panicked, what's going on?" He asked.

"I met this amazing woman. She excites me, challenges me, and pulls me out of my comfort zone," Kat's glistening smile invaded my thoughts warming my veins.

"Whoa man, I thought Stella was your mate?" Reeds tone was thick with confusion.

"That was just a rouse to keep the alpha off my back. I think she's the one, no, I know she's the one. But, things just happened..." I trailed off.

"Things like what?" Reed pressed.
"She...sucked me off...and I'm not sure if she got off from it or not." My face heated just saying the round about version of it.

"How are you this inexperienced? I could have sworn I found you and Stella in compromising positions before."

"That's because she would always try to force herself on me, you just always walked in before anything could happen. But that's besides the point. I'm more concerned that she may have been with someone before me," I waved him off.

"Stuff that happens in the past is out of your control. The most important thing is that you treasure your time with her now. And jf she was so what? If you're really that concerned about it, talk to her. And don't let your wolf take over and display his jealousy." Reed lectured. He was right, I had to talk to her about it.

"Thanks man." I thank him.
"No problem, but seriously, when are you coming home? We all miss you." Reeds voice was saddened.

"I have some things to figure out, but I'll be in contact." We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. My eyes zeroed on my bedroom door as I worked up the courage to talk to my mate.