move in

"wakey wakey berts a bakey" you heard the same, obnoxious voice waking you up for the third time this week.

"what the hell does that mean?" you mumbled, you felt a weight on top of you, his weight. you opened your eyes and saw him straddling you with a bong in his hand and his eyes were red. baked. you got it now when he said bakey, you should've known. you sighed and pushed him off of you. it wasn't much of a fall considering he gave you a waterbed on the floor. a fucking floor mattress. he couldn't even grab your bed from your apartment. 

"hey!" he yelled, holding his bong up in the air, "don't do that shit!" you sighed and sat up and looked over at your phone and saw Ray texted you, 

Messages

Ray
do you wanna hang out today?

you
yeah, of course, any plans?

Ray
you wanna come to my place or should i come over to Berts?

you
can you come to Berts? i don't wanna walk 

Ray
of course, ill be over in a few minutes

you smiled and closed your phone and covered back up and closed your eyes, 

"is ray coming over?" bert asked, dragging himself over to the mattress and laying on it a bit, you looked at him and he placed his bong to the side of him and he was staring at the wall. 

"Yeah, I don't wanna walk over to his place. because I'm sure he misses all the roaches that hang out here," 

"Hey, you leave my roaches alone. they're my friends," bert said, sounding offended, as he said you noticed there was a roach crawling on his back, but since they were his friends you didn't bother to tell him about it. 

"Whatever you say, Bert," you rolled off the water bed and pulled yourself up, it was really hard sleeping on the floor, and since it was a waterbed you were practically sleeping against the floor, 

"so what are you and Ray going to do here?" bert asked, he got up as well but he stumbled a bit, "am I going to get a grandbaby?" he giggled, you rolled your eyes and shook your head, 

"its none of your business, all you need to know is just leave us alone. call up your band members and go get high with them or something," you went into the bathroom and combed out your hair. you weren't going to change or try to dress up, but combing your hair was the least you could do. 

"rude, you know this is still my house," you stepped out and looked over at him, 

"I get that but every time Ray's been over here you've bothered us, if I wanted to bothered when having my boyfriend over I would resurrect my mother to ruin the time," he grumbled, 

"fine fine, I know when I'm not wanted, ill leave you two alone. hell ill even leave the apartment for the day, ill go hang out with Gerard or something. and ill text you when I'm on my way back," 

"bert you don't ha-"

"no no no ill leave, it's okay, besides I wanted to go hang out with someone whos fun anyways," maybe this would be a good thing, but you didn't want to kick bert out of his own home for you to hang out with Ray, 

"fine Bert, do what you please," you looked at your phone and saw ray had messaged you saying he was only a few minutes away, "rays going to be here soon," 

"that's my cue to leave, have fun, wear protection," he blew you a kiss and skipped out of your room, the roach was still on his back, you giggled a bit to yourself and followed him out. you went into the living room as Bert walked out of the apartment. you looked around berts livingroom and you hated every glance of it. his house was so grungy, dirty, and gross. it smelled like booze, pot, and just overall filth. you would have to clean the house soon, but at least he made the attempt to clean out your room, god if this was bad imagine what his room looks like. it made you tense up over how gross it must be, which is a territory you would not enter unless bert was drying.