17.||

ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅ ʟᴀᴡʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙʀᴇᴡsᴛᴇʀ

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 28 « » ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

"Box all that shit up, I don't want nothing just toss it all out bro." Dave walked back to his office, taking the call that had just come through.

"Yo."

"Dave,"

"Who dis?" He pulled the phone away from his ear looking at the unsaved number.

"It's Michelle, I know you said to never call you, but I really need your help right now, please." Her voice cracked as she spoke, Dave could hear the fear laced in her words.

"Help with what?" He closed his office door.

"There was a guy at the club, he tried to talk to me and we danced and had a few drinks, but I told him I wasn't interested in going home with him. I left and was on my way home when a black suv started following me and everywhere I turn, he turns. I need to get home to my granny, I don't know what to do I'm scared." She rambled.

Dave scratched the growing beard on his chin, thinking. "I'm sorry, I can't help you, be safe."

Dave did want to help Michelle, but thinking of all the drama she caused, he didn't even want to involve himself with her. Her ass shouldn't be in the club every damn night if she got a sick grandmother at the crib. Dave thought.

Two knocks sounded on his office door, and seconds later Saeed walked in holding a box.

"Dave, you gotta look at this shit bro."

Saeed dropped the box down on Dave's desk, they were cleaning up Michelle's area and removing all junk from the building.

"What's in it?" Dave skeptically asked as he got closer to the box.

"It was in Michelle's corner, it's all pictures of you and files with your pictures in them, I think her ass was doing some work, but for who I don't know." He walked out leaving Dave in his thoughts and searching through the box.

He quickly whipped his phone out and dialed the recent number.

"Go to the alley on Lincoln and 4th, lose they ass somehow. Meet me there and I'll get you home." He hung up without letting her say a word.

«40 minutes later»

Dave slowly turned the corner, seeing Michelle's car near the end of the street. He turned his head lights off and rolled up beside her, she rolled her window down. "Get in." Dave kept it short.

"Thank you so mu-"

"Fuck is this!" He threw the folder at Michelle making the pictures and papers slide down her body.

Picking up the papers, she hesitated before trying to explain.

"Dave-"

"If you don't give me a reason as to why you got all my information and pictures, and a damn good one, ima kill you." He pulled his gun out that was on the side of his seat and rested it on his lap.