18.||

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 2 «» ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ
«» (ᵞᵁᴿᴵ'ˢ ᴮᴵᴿᵀᴴᴰᴬᵞ)

"Happy birthday best friend!" It was six o'clock in the morning and Cydney had called Yuri to start her day off right. "Why are you still in the bed? You know the drill!"

This was nothing new to the duo, Cydney has always made the biggest deal out of Yuri's birthday because she always tried to downplay it. Yuri was the friend that would just get a few girls together at the house and chill, but this year Cydney and Dave wanted to do it big for her.

"It's too early, give me an hour and I'll get up. That's the first gift I want."

"Fine." She sighed giving in. "Exactly one hour and then I want you in the shower and getting ready, we got shit to do."

After their quick phone conversation, Cydney began getting ready herself, she figured once she was done Yuri should be getting up and getting ready as well. She continued her morning routine and played her music, happy that her best friend was about to enjoy her birthday and she was enjoying it with her.

-

It was now going on 6 o'clock and the girls were at the nail salon, they decided to go there last since it was close to Dave's house.

"It's your birthday, I just feel like on your birthday you should be getting nails as long as they can get them." Cydney sipped on her wine and relaxed in her chair as the man massaged her feet.

"Leave her alone Cyd," Milan jumped in, "You know Yuri is classy, boujee, and ratchet so the short nails do her just fine."

"Right, besides you know I don't keep long nails on long, I take them off as soon as im irritated, that just be a waste of money." Yuri looked down at her phone as it chimed with a text notification from Dave.

"What yo freaky ass over there grinning about?"

"Girl, Dave keep bugging me tryna see what im doing and how long until we get to his house." she sent him a picture of her nails and told him they would be there in less than a hour. He replied with a pouting emoji and an ok, letting her finish her pampering.

The girls were done in the next thirty minutes, they paid for their services and left, hopping in the car to head to Dave's where the men were waiting.

Tonight they were going out to celebrate for Yuri and pretty much everyone was excited, except for Dave. He was against having his girl in the club with him, just because something always went left, whether it was niggas that wanted beef with Dave and his boys, or bitches that were still stuck on a simple one night stand that should have never happened.

Either way, Dave wanted his shorty all to himself and he knew how good Yuri looked on the daily, he could only imagine what she was gonna look like the night of her birthday, in the hottest club in New York.

"It's about time y'all got here, who the hell was driving? Mother Daisy?" Ralph looked over at Milan and jumped at her. It was common for the boys to pick on her because she was the baby of the shop, and the only girl.

"Come on y'all, go get ready. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can leave." Dave grumbled looking over Yuri's hair. "I like that on you mamas." he pulled her in for a hug and squeezed her ass while kissing down her neck behind her ear.

"Unnnn, can y'all please go upstairs? I know this yo house and all but unfortunately we're all waiting on y'all so we can get the fuck, but im trying to keep my Hennessey down in the meantime." Saeed tilted his nose up at the two making everyone else snicker.