15.||

Two months later
October 3rd

Yuri

Yuri sat at her kitchen table eating the breakfast she had cooked while scrolling down her Instagram feed. Since she hadn't posted in a while, she decided to take a picture of her food and upload it to her story.

 Since she hadn't posted in a while, she decided to take a picture of her food and upload it to her story

"Mmm," She moaned while biting into the warm biscuit. Yuri always knew how to cook, she just only did so on certain occasions, besides small meals for herself, such as this one.

Interrupting her from her meal her phone vibrated on the table. She wiped her hands off on a napkin she had set aside before answering the FaceTime call.

"No wonder you gettin' so thick girl, five biscuits?" He chuckled looking down at the camera as he drove.

"Awwww, you think I'm getting thick! Thick-thi-thi-thi-thi-thi-thick!" She jumped up from the barstool twerking.

Dave smiled in the camera admiring Yuri's beauty, it was something he couldn't get over no matter how much time went by, she was too damn gorgeous in his eyes.

"You gettin' a lil some some," he nodded his head in approval, "but just wait though." He mumbled low enough so Yuri couldn't hear him.

"What you say smart mouth?"

"Nothin' I'm on my way, save me a lil bit, I'm down the street." He hung up the phone.

Yuri was honestly tired of him hanging up in her face, he did it quite often but whether he knew it or not, she felt it to be a little disrespectful.

She heard his car pulling up, so she got up and placed the plate on the counter behind the many boxes of cereal after covering it with aluminum foil.

Three knocks played against the door, she ran her hand over her hair and looked in her camera to make sure there was no food in her teeth. She found herself always wanting to look her best in front of Dave, always making final touches to different little things before he saw her.

Swinging the door open, she folded her arms across her chest.

"I can't get no love? What's wrong?" He looked down at Yuri clearly confused on her sudden change in mood.

"David Lawrence Brewster," she pulled him inside and closed the door behind him, "I don't like it when you hang up in my face, it's rude and it feels like you're cutting me off even if I'm not talking." She she shifted all of her weight to one leg as she stood watching him.

Dave sat his phone and keys down on the table and looked back to Yuri. He licked his bottom lip and slowly stepped closer to her as she watched him intensely, she didn't know what he was about to do because she had come to find Dave to be quite unpredictable and mysterious, in a sexy way.